• Find your true blues at Bloomingdale's Soho Denim Fit event. Specialists will be on hand to help shoppers find the perfect pair. 504 Broadway, nr. Broome St. (212-729-5900); 48.
• Local jewelry designers Lisel Ashlock and Julie Tomlinson are at Honey in the Rough for a holiday trunk show, with prices ranging from $10 to $150, complimentary cocktails, and 10 percent off store purchases. 161 Rivington St., nr. Clinton St. (212-228-6415); 69.
• Barneys Co-Op is having a denim blowout sale. Find jeans from 7 for All Mankind for $39, Marc by Marc Jacobs for $70, Stella McCartney for $79, and more. Shop online or click here for store locations and hours. Ongoing.
• Moschino's quirky fall 2008 collections for men and women are 60 percent off. Ongoing. 401 W. 14th St., at Ninth Ave. (212-243-8600); Mon.–Sat. (11–7), Sun. (12:30–6).
• Save 30 to 50 percent on A.P.C.'s casual cool collections for men and women. Through 12/20. 131 Mercer St., nr. Prince St. (212-966-9685); Thurs.Sat. (117).
• The News showroom is unloading its roster of men’s and women’s clients — Cheap Monday, Clu, Millions of Smiles, and Sea — for 50 to 70 percent off. Through 12/20. 495 Broadway, nr. Broome St., fifth fl. (212-925-9700); Thurs.Fri. (106), Sat. (105).
• Miguelina’s silk-chiffon blouses and gorgeous floral-print dresses, normally $125 to $750, are now $25 to $150. Through 12/19. 20 W. 36th St., nr. Fifth Ave., sixth fl. (212-290-2996); Thurs.Fri. (106).
• Stock up James Perse men's and women's classic cotton tees, cashmere sweaters, tops, and more for 75 percent off. Through 12/20. 145 W. 18th St., nr. Seventh Ave.; Thurs. (18), Fri.Sat. (108).
• Save up to 75 percent on Stetson's classic hats for one day only. 70 W. 36th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fourteenth fl.; 115. Cash only.
• Leather bags are $55 (originally $210), women's cotton pants are $65 (originally $260), men's sweaters are $55 (originally $185), and most other items are 75 percent off at Y-3's sample and stock sale. Through 12/18. Adidas NY Showroom, 610 Broadway, nr. Houston St., third fl.; Tues.Thurs. (106).
• MCM's sample sale features the line's luxe accessories at up to 80 percent off. A patent-leather carryall tote is $279 (originally $1,395), a signature white tote with lion insignia is $150 (originally $450), and a black logo pochette with lion insignia is $79 (originally $395). Through 12/18. 519 Eighth Ave., nr. 36th St., 21st. (212-729-9069); Mon.Thurs. (97).
• Cocktail and eveningwear from Marc Bouwer, Lela Rose, Donald Deal, Melinda Eng, and Heidi Weisel is up to 80 percent off, just in time for all of your holiday parties. Through 12/18. 519 Eighth Ave., nr. 36th St., 21st fl. (212-920-1211); Mon.Thurs. (97).
• Get fur jackets, coats, vests, and accessories from Adrienne Landau for up to 85 percent off. Through 12/18. 519 Eighth Ave., nr. 36th St., 21st fl. (212-920-1211); Mon.Thurs. (97).
• Boots and shoes from Lovely People are $15 to $50, intimates and pajamas from Soundasleep are $8 to $12, denim from ZCo & Soundgirl is $10 to $20, and silk and wool items from Re:sound are $20 to $30. Through 12/18. 1385 Broadway, nr. 38th St., fifth fl. (212-730-0377); Wed.Thurs. (106).
• Select yellow-gold and sterling-silver cuffs, rings, and necklaces from Slane & Slane are 50 to 60 percent off. Through 12/18. 48 W. 25th St., nr. Sixth Ave., eleventh fl.; Wed. (107), Thurs. (106).
• Since you’ll probably wear that bridesmaid or mother-of-the-bride dress only once, get it for cheap at the Wedding Atelier sale (Pronovias, Nicole Miller, and Alvina Valenta bridesmaid dresses from $165). Through 12/30. 103 Fifth Ave., nr. 17th St., second fl. (646-638-3263); daily by appointment.
• Carolina Herrera and Rena Lange’s charity-circuit-ready gowns, among other items, are discounted by up to 85 percent; a Carolina Herrera black wool-crêpe evening gown was $3,290 but is now $825. Through 12/22. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); Fri.Mon. (96:30).
• Showroom Seven's sample sale features pieces from Orla Kiely, Issa London, Erickson Beamon, Charlotte Ronson, and more at more than 50 percent off retail prices. Through 12/19. 263 Eleventh Ave., nr. 28th St., third fl. (212-643-4810); Mon.Sat. (107), Sun. (closed).
• Bow-tie blouses ($110), tuxedo jackets ($200), and peacoats ($240) are up to 85 percent off at the United Bamboo sale. Through 12/19. 217 Centre St., nr. Grand St., sixth fl. (212-925-3311); Wed.Fri. (107).
• Find bras for $20 at La Perla's sample sale, where most items will be priced up to 90 percent off. Through 12/19. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 29th St.; Tues.Fri. (107).
• For fashion-statement pieces, hit the Noir sale; costume cocktail rings, earrings, and necklaces are $5 to $90. Through 12/19. 350 W. 38th St., nr. Eighth Ave., fifth fl. (212-244-4846); Wed.Fri. (107).
Most Viewed Stories
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
The Very Uncomfortable Experience of Rewatching Election in 2016
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
Ask Polly: Should I Try to Help My Alcoholic Friend?
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
Outrageous Party Photos From Andy Warhol’s Factory Days
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Chelsea Clinton Says She Didn’t Initially Know Her Mom Had Pneumonia Because She Was Trying to Power Through It
YogaToes Cured My Lifelong Fear of Bunions
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.