• Personalize your last-minute gifts. Engravings by Joseph Callari are complimentary with men's or women's fragrance purchases of $80 or more. Bloomingdale's, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2000); 910.
• Missed the Diane Von Furstenberg sample sale last week? Head to her Meatpacking District store, where all fall merchandise is 60 percent off. Ongoing. 874 Washington St., nr. 14th St. (646-486-4800); Mon.Wed. (117), Thurs. (118), Fri.Sat. (117), Sun. (noon6).
• Take 50 percent off of Oak's stylish downtown in-house collection. Ongoing. 28 Bond St., nr. Lafayette St. (212-677-1293) and 208 N. 8th St., nr. Driggs Ave., Williamsburg, Brooklyn; Mon.Fri. (118), Sun. (117).
• The party-friendly clothes by Alice + Olivia are 25 to 75 percent off in-store. Ongoing. 80 W. 40th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-840-0887); Mon.Fri. (10-7), Sat. (noon6), Sun. (closed).
• Don't fret if you've fallen behind on your shopping schedule. Macy's is open all night, and its doors won't shut until 6 p.m. on Wednesday. 151 W. 34th St., at Broadway (212-695-4400).
• Jack Spade's must-have men's accessories are up to 50 percent off, plus 30 percent off nylon, canvas, and waxwear bags. Through 12/24. 56 Greene St., at Broome St. (212-625-1820); Mon.Sat. (117), Sun. (noon6). 400 Bleecker St., nr. 11th St. (212-675-4085); Mon.Fri. (128), Sat.Sun. (117).
• Take 20 percent off the stock at Upper Echelon Shoes. 12/26-ongoing. 100B Forsyth St., nr. Broome St. (212-925-8330); Daily (noon7).
• Sweet kids' clothes from Petit Bateau, Lili Gaufrette, and Splendid are marked down by 50 percent at Small Change. Through 1/31. 1196 Lexington Ave., nr. 81st St. (212-772-6455); Mon.Fri. (106), Sat. (105), Sun. (noon5).
• The year-end sale at Aloha Rag features 70 percent off their stock of fall/winter 2008 merchandise from 3.1 Phillip Lim, Alexander Wang, Giuseppe Zanotti, Ksubi, Rogan, YMC, and more. Ongoing. 505 Greenwich St., nr. Spring St. (212-925-0882); Mon.Sat. (117), Sun. (noon6).
• Links of London jewelry, small leather goods, and accessories are up to 50 percent off. Through 1/17. 535 Madison Ave., nr. 54th St. (212-588-1177); Mon.Sat. (9:307:30), Sun. (11:306). 402 W. Broadway, nr. Spring St. (212-343-8024); Mon.Sat. (118), Sun. (noonclose). MetLife Building, 200 Park Ave., nr. 44th St. (212-867-0258); Mon., Tues., and Thurs. (88), Wed. and Fri. (87), Sat. (106), Sun. (closed).
• Agent Provocateur's racy underthings are half off; the Bridgette bra is $65. Through 1/10. 133 Mercer St., nr. Prince St. (212-965-0229); Mon.Sat. (117), Sun. (noon6).
• Steven Alan donated 1,000 items from Lulu, Willa, Sophie, Sea, Reve Seam, and its namesake line to Housing Works. Jackets are $150 (originally $450), peacoats are $83 (originally $249), and men's shirts are $56 (originally $168). Today only. Housing Works Thrift Shop, 143 W. 17th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (718-838-5050); 106.
Most Viewed Stories
Elizabeth Warren Just Said What Most Women Wish They Could to Donald Trump
Blake Lively Reportedly Just Gave Birth, and You’ll Never Guess Who’s Running to the Hospital
I Tried Hillary Clinton’s Diet and Now I Sympathize With Her
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
The Mysterious Deaths of Two Sisters in a Luxury Hotel
Prince George Has No Time for Justin Trudeau’s High Fives
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
It’s Time to Stop Writing ‘I Hope You’re Well’ in Emails
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.