• Think spring at Bergdorf Goodman's swim event, featuring resort 2009 swimwear collections. 754 Fifth Ave., nr. 57th St. (212-753-7300); 2–6.
• Oscar de la Renta gowns, separates, and accessories are up to 70 percent off. Now that doesn't happen very often. Ongoing. 772 Madison Ave., at 66th St. (212-288-5810); Mon.Sat. (106), Sun. (closed).
• Noho boutique Daryl K offers 75 percent off their signature line and their sister label Kerrigan. Ongoing. 21 Bond St., nr. Lafayette St. (212-529-8790); Mon.Sat. (117), Sun. (noon6).
• Take an extra 20 percent off Acne's already-reduced clothing and accessories. A pair of pistol boots is now $364. Ongoing. 10 Greene St., nr. Canal St. (212-625-2828); Mon.Sat. (117), Sun. (noon7).
• Fur and fur accessories, jackets, coats, shawls, capes, scarves and more from Adrienne Landau are up to 80 percent off. A fur hat is $50 (was $590) and scarves that were $600 are now $25 at the blowout sale. Through 12/23. 519 Eighth Ave., nr. 35th St., 21st fl. (212-920-1211); Mon.Tues. (97).
• Warm up with Portolano's cashmere hats, gloves, and scarves, pashmina shawls, leather gloves, and more, all priced below wholesale. Through 12/23. 15 W. 37 St., nr. Fifth Ave., (212-719-4403); Mon.Fri. (106), Sat.Sun. (closed).
• Take an additional 15 percent off men's and women's contemporary merchandise already marked down 20 to 40 percent at Stuart & Wright. Through 12/23. 85 Lafayette Ave., nr. S. Portland Ave., Fort Greene, Brooklyn (718-797-0011); Mon.Tues. (noon7).
• Don't fret if you've fallen behind on your shopping schedule. Macy's is open all night and its doors won't shut until 6 p.m. on Wednesday. 151 W. 34th St., at Broadway (212-695-4400).
• Jack Spade's must-have men's accessories are up to 50 percent off, plus 30 percent off nylon, canvas, and waxwear bags. Through 12/24. 56 Greene St., at Broome St. (212-625-1820); Mon.Sat. (117), Sun. (noon6). 400 Bleecker St., nr. 11th St. (212-675-4085); Mon.Fri. (128), Sat.Sun. (117).
Most Viewed Stories
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
The Very Uncomfortable Experience of Rewatching Election in 2016
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
Outrageous Party Photos From Andy Warhol’s Factory Days
Ask Polly: Should I Try to Help My Alcoholic Friend?
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
Chelsea Clinton Says She Didn’t Initially Know Her Mom Had Pneumonia Because She Was Trying to Power Through It
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
YogaToes Cured My Lifelong Fear of Bunions
This Lipstick Was Designed by a Woman Who Can See 100 Million Colors
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.