• Christian Dior celebrity makeup artist Pati Dubroff is hosting three master class sessions at Bloomingdale's Le Train Bleu Restaurant. Call for an appointment. 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St., sixth fl. (212-705-2100); noon2, 35, 68.
• Bliss Soho offers free skin consultations and arm and hand massages, along with discounts on select Bliss and Laboratoire Remède products. 568 Broadway, at Prince St., second fl. (212-219-8970); 68.
• Eneslow and MBT are hosting the Soles4Souls Charity Footwear Drive, with $10 vouchers to all who donate footwear at the event and tours, seminars, and music performances throughout the day. Ten percent of revenues collected will go to Soles4Souls, a charity that gives shoes to those in need. Eneslow. 470 Park Ave. S., at 32nd St., (212-477-2300); 118.
• Graffiti artist Stash will autograph the limited-edition sneakers he designed with Lacoste at their launch event. Nort/Recon. 359 Lafayette St., nr. Bond St. (212-777-6102); 79.
• Doyle & Doyle is hosting their annual holiday tree-trimming celebration with festive treats and live music. RSVP to email@example.com. 189 Orchard St., nr. Houston St. (212-677-9991); 69.
• Leather bags, wallets, and riding boots from Botkier are up to 75 percent off. Through 12/7. 117 Mercer St., nr. Prince St. (212-343-2782); Thurs.Fri. (107), Sat. (116), Sun. (noon6).
• Costume jewelry from various designers, such as Eddie Borgo, will be up to 90 percent off. Enamel cocktail rings are $15 (from $120), hand-knit covered bangles are $10 (from $90), bib necklaces are $20 (from $200), and chandelier earrings are $15 (from $90). Through 12/5. 147 W. 35th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 1107 (212-217-0297); Thurs.Fri. (107).
• Luca Luca's sample sale features their spring, cruise, pre-fall, and fall collection pieces at up to 75 percent off. Through 12/7. 19 W. 36th St., nr. Fifth Ave., fourth fl. (212-644-5568); Wed.Fri. (8:306:30), Sat.Sun. (115).
• Get up to 75 percent off Mulberry bags, ready-to-wear, cashmere scarves, and the Jonathan Kelsey for Mulberry shoe collection. Through 12/5. Metropolitan Pavilion, 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (888-685-6856); Thurs.Fri. (107).
• Toggle coats, oxfords, sweaters, and more for men, women, and kids are 50 to 75 percent off at Canterbury of New Zealand's sample sale. Through 12/14. 2 Great Jones St., nr. Lafayette St.; 12/412/7 and 12/1112/14 (noon7).
• Archetype Showroom's sample sale has men's and women's collections from Fremont, Hengst, Lorick, Shipley and Halmos, Digby & Iona, and more at up to 50 percent off retail. Through 12/6. 676 Broadway, nr. Great Jones St., second fl. (212-529-1407) Thurs.Sat. (107).
• Rubber-shoe specialist Melissa Shoes is marking down its collaboration lines; Vivienne Westwood flats are $70 (from $199), Alexandre Herchcovitch boots are $60 (from $119), and other Melissa shoes are more than 50 percent off. Through 12/6. 520 W. 27th St., nr. Tenth Ave., sixth fl., Ste. 601; Thurs.Sat. (noon8).
• One-of-a-kind jewelry, belts, and bags are 50 to 75 percent off at the Divine Tribe one-day sample sale. Carol Leggett Public Relations. 39 W. 14th St., nr. Sixth Ave., Ste. 405 (212-727-2155); 48.
• Everything online at Kate Spade is 30 percent off during their friends and family event. Use the code HOLKSFF08 at checkout. Through 12/8.
• Sleepwear and intimates from the likes of OnGossamer, Betsey Johnson, Oscar de la Renta, and more are 60 percent off at the Carole Hochman Showroom sale. There is also a sample room where everything costs $5. Through 12/9. 135 Madison Ave., nr. 31st St., sixth fl. (212-725-1212); Thurs.Fri. (106), Sat.Sun. (closed), Mon. (108), Tues. (106).
• Stock up on contemporary essentials from Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen's line Elizabeth and James, as well as LaROK, at Savvy's showroom where both collections are up to 70 percent off. Through 12/6. 145 W. 18th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-388-0339); Thurs. (88), Fri.Sat. (108).
• The children's clothes bonanza sale: Kit+lili has hand-printed accessories, children's clothing, and women's T-shirts for 40 to 80 percent off. A corduroy hand-printed jumper is $30 from $88, a cotton-jersey elastic-waist skirt is $20 from $44, and hand-printed T-shirts for children and adults are $20 from $38. Through 12/5. 55 Washington St., at Front St., Ste. 728, Dumbo, Brooklyn (646-415-8635); Thurs.Fri. (117).
• Find coats and jackets for $40, pants for $30, dresses for $20 to $30, and tops and skirts for $20 at the Donna Morgan and Ali Ro showroom sample sale. Through 12/5. 530 Seventh Ave., at 39th St., fourteenth fl.; Thurs. (95:30), Fri. (94:30).
• All merchandise at First Among Equals is 30 percent off during their autumn/winter sale. Find fall clothing and outerwear from Hyden Yoo, Filippa K, Corpus, Cassaves, and more. Through 12/4. 177 Orchard St., nr. Stanton St. (212-253-2202); Mon.Fri. (19), Sat.Sun. (noon8).
• A men's puffer coat with a fox-fur trim by Iceberg is $1,250 (originally $3,000), while a jersey halter gown is $400 (originally $950). At the same venue, find discounts on Frankie Morello — women's wide-leg jeans are $85 (originally $210), and other items are 40 to 75 percent off. Through 12/4. 2109 Broadway, at 73rd St., Ste. 9157; Wed.Thurs. (107).
• Giambattista Valli's women's sample sale offers wardrobe staples for more than 50 percent off; a double-breasted wool blazer is $995 (originally $1,995), and an orange chiffon cocktail dress is $1,200 (originally $3,000). Through 12/4. 2109 Broadway, at 73rd St., Ste. 9157; Wed.Thurs. (107).
• Jewelry designer Alexis Bittar is marking all items 50 to 70 percent off. Prices on brooches, cuffs, bangles, and more range from $20 to $200. Through 12/6. 153 E. 60th St., nr. Lexington Ave.; Fri.Sat. (9:307).
• Bare Escentuals is extending its friends and family discount to our faithful readers. Use the code BELUV to receive 20 percent off online beauty orders. Through 12/7.
• Helmut Lang and rag & bone staples for men and women, including outerwear, blazers, sweaters, and denim, start at 60 percent off at the Clothing Line showroom. Through 12/5. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave.; Tues. and Thurs. (107), Wed. and Fri. (106).
• Skinny, straight-leg, and flare jeans are $90, boot cut jeans are $70 to $90, and one-of-a-kind samples are $50 at the James Jeans sample sale. Through 12/5. 500 Greenwich St., nr. Spring St., Ste. 202 (212-221-4603); Tues.Thurs. (97), Fri. (92).
• Stock up on Hanky Panky undies while their thongs, low-riders, and boy shorts are up to 75 percent off. Through 12/5. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 29th St. (212-725-4996); Tues.Wed. (8:308), Thurs. (8:307), Fri. (91).
• Thread Social's party dresses and other fall and summer collection pieces are up to 85 percent off during their sale. Through 12/5. 26 W. 17th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Ste. 301 (212-414-8844); Wed.Fri. (9:308).
• Past seasons' men's and women's items from Grey Ant, Iro, Spring & Clifton, Richard Ruiz, and more are up to 75 percent off, and vintage finds are $5 to $100 at the eM Productions Showroom sale. Through 12/5. 1 Bond St., nr. Broadway, No. 5C (212-228-2428); Wed.Fri. (107). Cash only.
• Clutches start at $40 and bangles start at $20 at Ted Rossi's sale. Also, python and leather bags, jewelry, and hair accessories are all 75 percent off. Through 12/5. 15 E. 30th St., nr. Madison Ave., Ste. 300 (212-683-1726); Wed.Fri. (106).
• Designer and vintage items are 30 to 70 percent off during Assembly New York's sale. An Endovanera jacket is $318 from $484, a Robert Geller blazer is $418 from $628, and a Harmon tee is $84 from $144. Through 12/5. 174 Ludlow St., nr. Stanton St. (212-253-5393); daily (noon9).
• Light coats, silky tops, and knits from Trovata, Geren Ford, Rachel Comey, and more are 20 to 40 percent off at Thistle & Clover. Through 12/5. 221 Dekalb Ave., nr. Clermont St., Fort Greene, Brooklyn (718-855-5577); Sat.Sun. (117), Mon.Fri. (128).