• Luxury accessories brand MCM hosts Champagne Tuesdays for the month of December, a weekly event where you can enjoy a complimentary glass of Champagne and receive a free MCM product with a purchase. The Plaza Retail Collection, 1 W. 58th St., at Fifth Ave. (212-832-2626); 67.
• Meet cuff-link designer Lois Sasson and find gifts for the men on your gift list. Bergdorf Goodman, men's store, 745 Fifth Ave., at 58th St. (212-753-7300); noon4.
• Dresses, sportswear, and knits are all up to 75 percent off at the Diane Von Furstenberg sample sale. New merchandise will arrive throughout the week. Through 12/13. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 29th St.; Tues. (96:30), Wed. (98), Thurs. (97), Fri. (95:30), Sat. (93).
• Headbands, hats, and belts for women and men are 50 to 70 percent off at the Eugenia Kim sale. Through 12/12. 347 W. 36th St., nr. Ninth Ave., Ste. 502 (212- 674-1345); Tues.Fri. (107).
• Lauren Merkin's glazed goatskin bag is $150 (originally $395), a patent croc is $125 (originally $250), and a cosmetic case is $30 (originally $68). Through 12/11. 231 W. 29th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 201 (212-239-2459); Tues.Thurs. (117).
• At Earnest Sewn's two-hour sale tonight, all of the brand's items are 40 percent off. Bring in cans and coats to donate and earn up to 25 percent off third-party merchandise. RSVP to email@example.com to attend. 821 Washington St., nr. Gansevoort St. (212-242-3414); 79.
• A pleated strapless Tracy Reese dress was $475 and is now $215, and a plenty by Tracy Reese taffeta patchwork shell was $235 and is now $110. Plus, shoes, clothing, and home items are 50 percent off. Through 12/11. Red Bag, 250 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave. (212-719-0001); Tues.Wed. (87), Thurs. (82).
• At Olive and Bette’s cashmere sweaters are $70 (originally $275), Tibi dresses are $70 (originally $285), Theory cropped pants are $45 (originally $180), Splendid dresses are $35 (originally $145), and other merchandise is up to 75 percent off. One day only. 384 Bleecker St., at Perry St. (212-206-0036); 87.
• Find sweaters, dresses, and more from designers like Industry and Meel for $5 to $75 at Blend Showroom's sample sale. Through 12/12. 264 W. 40th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 304 (212-398-5424); Tues.Fri. (105).
• Nest's playful collections for kids and moms are up to 75 percent off; diaper bags are $120 (originally $285), dresses are $35 (originally $80), and onesies are $12 (originally $38). Through 12/10. 325 W. 38th St., nr. Ninth Ave., Ste. 302; Tues. (117), Wed. (94). Cash only.
• The Deegie's Carma warehouse moving sale has men's and women's clothing, shoes, and accessories from French Connection, Diesel, Free People, and more for up to 90 percent off. Through 12/9. 212 W. 35th St., nr. Seventh Ave.; Mon.–Fri. (10–7), Sat.Sun. (105).
• Sleepwear and intimates from OnGossamer, Betsey Johnson, Oscar de la Renta, and more are 60 percent off at the Carole Hochman Showroom sale. There is also a sample room where everything costs $5. Through 12/9. 135 Madison Ave., nr. 31st St., sixth fl. (212-725-1212); Thurs.Fri. (106), Sat.Sun. (closed), Mon. (108), Tues. (106).
• Lia Kes's sale features the line's detailed dresses, tops, jackets, coats, pants, and skirts for up to 60 percent off. Through 12/11. 325 W. 38th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 701; Wed. (119), Thurs. (117).
• Rag & bone's official sample sale has the denim-favorite line marked 50 to 70 percent off. Through 12/12. 425 W. 13th St., nr. Washington St., sixth fl. (212-278-8214); Wed.Fri. (18).
• Skirts, suits, sweaters, and more from Jussara Lee and shoes from Sue London are 30 percent off at their joint sample sale. Through 12/14. 11 Little W. 12th St., nr. Ninth Ave. (212-242-4128); Wed.Sun. (28).
• The bargains are at Furla—handbags are half off, and shoes are $100. Through 12/12. 552 Seventh Ave., nr., 39th St., fifth fl.; Wed.Fri. (106:30).
• The Globe Showroom sample sale has James Coviello, Whistle & Flute, Luba J, Laura Seymour, Falls, H Fredriksson, Elijah, and Luc Kieffer for up to 60 percent off. Through 12/11. 263 W. 38th St., nr. Eighth Ave., eleventh fl.; Wed.Thurs. (noon7). Some designers are cash only.
• Lutz & Patmos marks down all luxury sweaters, knits, and accessories, with prices dropping to 80 percent off as the sale progresses. On the last day, cashmere crewnecks will be $120 from $360, cashmere cardigans will be $150 from $495, and silk turtlenecks will be $60 from $190, while supplies last, of course. Through 12/12. 425 W. 13th St., nr. Washington St., Ste. 406 (212-463-9110); Wed.Fri. (117).
• Malia Mills marks down her signature retro swimsuits just in time for your island getaways. Prices start at $50. Through 12/12. 263 W. 38th St., nr. Seventh Ave., sixteenth fl. (212-354-4200); Wed.Fri. (106).
• Mackage's comfortably, contemporary outwear for men and women is up to 50 percent off. Through 12/12. 275 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave., seventh fl. (212-391-5287); Wed.Fri. (noon7:30).
• A fringe halter dress is $195 (originally $595), a rosette dress is $195 (originally $495), and other fall 2008 and vintage collection pieces are up to 75 percent off at the Catherine Malandrino sample sale. Through 12/12. 145 W. 18th St., nr. Seventh Ave.; Wed. (8–8), Thurs.Fri. (108).
• By Francine's dresses, tops, pants, and skirts are up to 60 percent off. Through 12/12. 231 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., rm. 602; Wed.–Thurs. (106), Fri. (107).
• Items from Anne Leman, Bensoni, Jay Godfrey, Wilster, Black Halo, Matt & Nat, and Rhys Dwfen start at $25 at Joey Showroom's sample sale, where everything is priced up to 70 percent off. Through 12/13. 263 Eleventh Ave. , nr. 28th St., fifth fl. (212-675-8400); Wed.Sat. (107).
• Find $50 dresses and handbags from Hedaya, Your Slip Is Showing, Tagua, and more at Édité Showroom's sale. Through 12/10. 134 W. 29th St., nr. Sixth Ave., studio 709 (212-967-0202); Mon.Wed. (107).
• LeSportsac's sample sale boasts more than 400 styles from current and past collections for 60 to 80 percent off, including pieces from Tokidoki and Stella McCartney collections. Through 12/10. Metropolitan Pavilion. 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl.; Sun. (107), Mon.Wed. (87).