• Luxury accessories brand MCM hosts Champagne Tuesdays for the month of December, a weekly event where you can enjoy a complimentary glass of Champagne and receive a free MCM product with a purchase. The Plaza Retail Collection, 1 W. 58th St., at Fifth Ave. (212-832-2626); 67.
• Meet cuff-link designer Lois Sasson and find gifts for the men on your gift list. Bergdorf Goodman, men's store, 745 Fifth Ave., at 58th St. (212-753-7300); noon4.
• Dresses, sportswear, and knits are all up to 75 percent off at the Diane Von Furstenberg sample sale. New merchandise will arrive throughout the week. Through 12/13. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 29th St.; Tues. (96:30), Wed. (98), Thurs. (97), Fri. (95:30), Sat. (93).
• Headbands, hats, and belts for women and men are 50 to 70 percent off at the Eugenia Kim sale. Through 12/12. 347 W. 36th St., nr. Ninth Ave., Ste. 502 (212- 674-1345); Tues.Fri. (107).
• Lauren Merkin's glazed goatskin bag is $150 (originally $395), a patent croc is $125 (originally $250), and a cosmetic case is $30 (originally $68). Through 12/11. 231 W. 29th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 201 (212-239-2459); Tues.Thurs. (117).
• At Earnest Sewn's two-hour sale tonight, all of the brand's items are 40 percent off. Bring in cans and coats to donate and earn up to 25 percent off third-party merchandise. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org to attend. 821 Washington St., nr. Gansevoort St. (212-242-3414); 79.
• A pleated strapless Tracy Reese dress was $475 and is now $215, and a plenty by Tracy Reese taffeta patchwork shell was $235 and is now $110. Plus, shoes, clothing, and home items are 50 percent off. Through 12/11. Red Bag, 250 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave. (212-719-0001); Tues.Wed. (87), Thurs. (82).
• At Olive and Bette’s cashmere sweaters are $70 (originally $275), Tibi dresses are $70 (originally $285), Theory cropped pants are $45 (originally $180), Splendid dresses are $35 (originally $145), and other merchandise is up to 75 percent off. One day only. 384 Bleecker St., at Perry St. (212-206-0036); 87.
• Find sweaters, dresses, and more from designers like Industry and Meel for $5 to $75 at Blend Showroom's sample sale. Through 12/12. 264 W. 40th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 304 (212-398-5424); Tues.Fri. (105).
• Nest's playful collections for kids and moms are up to 75 percent off; diaper bags are $120 (originally $285), dresses are $35 (originally $80), and onesies are $12 (originally $38). Through 12/10. 325 W. 38th St., nr. Ninth Ave., Ste. 302; Tues. (117), Wed. (94). Cash only.
• The Deegie's Carma warehouse moving sale has men's and women's clothing, shoes, and accessories from French Connection, Diesel, Free People, and more for up to 90 percent off. Through 12/9. 212 W. 35th St., nr. Seventh Ave.; Mon.–Fri. (10–7), Sat.Sun. (105).
• Sleepwear and intimates from OnGossamer, Betsey Johnson, Oscar de la Renta, and more are 60 percent off at the Carole Hochman Showroom sale. There is also a sample room where everything costs $5. Through 12/9. 135 Madison Ave., nr. 31st St., sixth fl. (212-725-1212); Thurs.Fri. (106), Sat.Sun. (closed), Mon. (108), Tues. (106).
• Lia Kes's sale features the line's detailed dresses, tops, jackets, coats, pants, and skirts for up to 60 percent off. Through 12/11. 325 W. 38th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 701; Wed. (119), Thurs. (117).
• Rag & bone's official sample sale has the denim-favorite line marked 50 to 70 percent off. Through 12/12. 425 W. 13th St., nr. Washington St., sixth fl. (212-278-8214); Wed.Fri. (18).
• Skirts, suits, sweaters, and more from Jussara Lee and shoes from Sue London are 30 percent off at their joint sample sale. Through 12/14. 11 Little W. 12th St., nr. Ninth Ave. (212-242-4128); Wed.Sun. (28).
• The bargains are at Furla—handbags are half off, and shoes are $100. Through 12/12. 552 Seventh Ave., nr., 39th St., fifth fl.; Wed.Fri. (106:30).
• The Globe Showroom sample sale has James Coviello, Whistle & Flute, Luba J, Laura Seymour, Falls, H Fredriksson, Elijah, and Luc Kieffer for up to 60 percent off. Through 12/11. 263 W. 38th St., nr. Eighth Ave., eleventh fl.; Wed.Thurs. (noon7). Some designers are cash only.
• Lutz & Patmos marks down all luxury sweaters, knits, and accessories, with prices dropping to 80 percent off as the sale progresses. On the last day, cashmere crewnecks will be $120 from $360, cashmere cardigans will be $150 from $495, and silk turtlenecks will be $60 from $190, while supplies last, of course. Through 12/12. 425 W. 13th St., nr. Washington St., Ste. 406 (212-463-9110); Wed.Fri. (117).
• Malia Mills marks down her signature retro swimsuits just in time for your island getaways. Prices start at $50. Through 12/12. 263 W. 38th St., nr. Seventh Ave., sixteenth fl. (212-354-4200); Wed.Fri. (106).
• Mackage's comfortably, contemporary outwear for men and women is up to 50 percent off. Through 12/12. 275 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave., seventh fl. (212-391-5287); Wed.Fri. (noon7:30).
• A fringe halter dress is $195 (originally $595), a rosette dress is $195 (originally $495), and other fall 2008 and vintage collection pieces are up to 75 percent off at the Catherine Malandrino sample sale. Through 12/12. 145 W. 18th St., nr. Seventh Ave.; Wed. (8–8), Thurs.Fri. (108).
• By Francine's dresses, tops, pants, and skirts are up to 60 percent off. Through 12/12. 231 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., rm. 602; Wed.–Thurs. (106), Fri. (107).
• Items from Anne Leman, Bensoni, Jay Godfrey, Wilster, Black Halo, Matt & Nat, and Rhys Dwfen start at $25 at Joey Showroom's sample sale, where everything is priced up to 70 percent off. Through 12/13. 263 Eleventh Ave. , nr. 28th St., fifth fl. (212-675-8400); Wed.Sat. (107).
• Find $50 dresses and handbags from Hedaya, Your Slip Is Showing, Tagua, and more at Édité Showroom's sale. Through 12/10. 134 W. 29th St., nr. Sixth Ave., studio 709 (212-967-0202); Mon.Wed. (107).
• LeSportsac's sample sale boasts more than 400 styles from current and past collections for 60 to 80 percent off, including pieces from Tokidoki and Stella McCartney collections. Through 12/10. Metropolitan Pavilion. 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl.; Sun. (107), Mon.Wed. (87).
Most Viewed Stories
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Everything We Know About Brad Pitt’s Plane Incident
Jaden Smith on the Many Subtle Flavors of Water
Taylor Swift’s Squad Begged Kim Kardashian for Mercy
The National Nightmare Is Over: Kim Kardashian Will Vote for Hillary
Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Unveiled Their Baby on Instagram
The 6 Best Denim Shops on Etsy
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.