• Heidi Klein and BFF Bridal team up to help brides-to-be find the perfect honeymoon bikini. Enjoy Champagne and a 20 percent discount. Call to RSVP. Heidi Klein Boutique. 1018 Lexington Ave., nr. 73rd St. (212-320-3677). 6:308:30.
• Leather bags are $55 (originally $210), women's cotton pants are $65 (originally $260), men's sweaters are $55 (originally $185), and most other items are 75 percent off at Y-3's sample and stock sale. Through 12/18. Adidas NY Showroom, 610 Broadway, nr. Houston St., third fl.; Tues.Thurs. (106).
• Find bras for $20 at La Perla's sample sale, where most items will be 90 percent off. Through 12/19. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 29th St.; Tues.–Fri. (10–7).
• All Neal Sperling camisoles, tees, cardigans, skirts, dresses, jackets, and trousers are under $100, and many samples are $25. Through 12/17. 250 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 401 (212-819-9330); Tues.Wed. (115).
• Save 60 percent on skirts, dresses, blouses, pants, and coats at the Pink Tartan holiday sale. Through 12/17. 416 W. 13th St., nr. Washington St., Ste. 303 (212-242-3541); Tues.Wed. (87).
• Carlos Falchi clutches, handbags, cosmetic cases, and belts in exotic skins, leather, and microfiber are 50 to 80 percent off. Through 12/16. 260 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave., seventh fl. (212-921-2935); Mon.Tues. (107).
• For statement pieces, hit the Noir sale; costume cocktail rings, earrings, and necklaces are $5 to $90. Through 12/19. 350 W. 38th St., nr. Eighth Ave., fifth fl. (212-244-4846); Wed.Fri. (107).
• Bow-tie blouses ($110), tuxedo jackets ($200), and peacoats ($240) are up to 85 percent off at the United Bamboo sale. Through 12/19. 217 Centre St., nr. Grand St., sixth fl. (212-925-3311); Wed.Fri. (107).
• Alexander McQueen dresses are $258 to $1,898 (originally $1,025 to $12,410), jackets and capes are $348 to $1,098 (originally $1,380 to $7,380), printed scarves are $73 to $185 (originally $292 to $740), and other hand-selected items for men and women are up to 70 percent off online at Gilt Groupe. Click here for your invite. Through 12/18.
• Swing by TSE for men's and women's straight-leg pants ($120) and crewnecks (from $125). Through 12/17. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); Sun.Wed. (97).
Most Viewed Stories
I Tried Hillary Clinton’s Diet and Now I Sympathize With Her
Blake Lively Reportedly Just Gave Birth, and You’ll Never Guess Who’s Running to the Hospital
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
Angelina Jolie Got Everything She Wanted in Temporary Divorce Deal With Brad Pitt
The Best Part of Being a Royal Is Getting to Pet Bunnies
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.