• Get 50 to 70 percent off at rag & bone's official sample sale. Through 12/12. 425 W. 13th St., nr. Washington St., sixth fl. (212-278-8214); Wed.Fri. (18).
• Lutz & Patmos marks down all luxury sweaters, knits, and accessories, with prices dropping to 80 percent off as the sale progresses. On the last day, cashmere crewnecks will be $120 from $360, cashmere cardigans will be $150 from $495, and silk turtlenecks will be $60 from $190. Through 12/12. 425 W. 13th St., nr. Washington St., Ste. 406 (212-463-9110); Wed.Fri. (117).
• A fringe halter dress is $195 (originally $595), a rosette dress is $195 (originally $495), and other fall 2008 and vintage collection pieces are up to 75 percent off at the Catherine Malandrino sample sale. Through 12/12. 145 W. 18th St., nr. Seventh Ave.; Wed. (8–8), Thurs.Fri. (108).
• Skirts, suits, sweaters, and more from Jussara Lee and shoes from Sue London are 30 percent off at their joint sample sale. Through 12/14. 11 Little W. 12th St., nr. Ninth Ave. (212-242-4128); Wed.Sun. (28).
• Furla handbags are half off, and shoes are $100. Through 12/12. 552 Seventh Ave., nr., 39th St., fifth fl.; Wed.Fri. (106:30).
• Malia Mills marks down her signature retro swimsuits just in time for your island getaways, starting at $50. Through 12/12. 263 W. 38th St., nr. Seventh Ave., sixteenth fl. (212-354-4200); Wed.Fri. (106).
• Lia Kes's sale features the line's detailed dresses, tops, jackets, coats, pants, and skirts for up to 60 percent off. Through 12/11. 325 W. 38th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 701; Wed. (119), Thurs. (117).
• The Globe Showroom sample sale has James Coviello, Whistle & Flute, Luba J, Laura Seymour, Falls, H Fredriksson, Elijah, and Luc Kieffer for up to 60 percent off. Through 12/11. 263 W. 38th St., nr. Eighth Ave., eleventh fl.; Wed.Thurs. (noon7). Some designers are cash only.
• Mackage's contemporary outwear for men and women is up to 50 percent off. Through 12/12. 275 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave., seventh fl. (212-391-5287); Wed.Fri. (noon7:30).
• By Francine's dresses, tops, pants, and skirts are up to 60 percent off. Through 12/12. 231 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., rm. 602; Wed.Thurs. (106), Fri. (107).
• Items from Anne Leman, Bensoni, Jay Godfrey, Wilster, Black Halo, Matt & Nat, and Rhys Dwfen start at $25 at Joey Showroom's sample sale, where everything is up to 70 percent off. Through 12/13. 263 Eleventh Ave. , nr. W. 28th St., fifth fl. (212-675-8400); Wed.Sat. (107).
• LeSportsac's sample sale boasts more than 400 styles from current and past collections for 60 to 80 percent off, including pieces by Tokidoki and Stella McCartney. Through 12/10. Metropolitan Pavilion. 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl.; Sun. (107), Mon.Wed. (87).
• Find $50 dresses and handbags from Hedaya, Your Slip Is Showing, Tagua, and more at Édité Showroom's sale. Through 12/10. 134 W. 29th St., nr. Sixth Ave., studio 709 (212-967-0202); Mon.Wed. (107).
• Nest's playful collections for kids and moms are up to 75 percent off; diaper bags are $120 (originally $285), dresses are $35 (originally $80), and onesies are $12 (originally $38). Through 12/10. 325 W. 38th St., nr. Ninth Ave., Ste. 302; Tues. (11–7), Wed. (94). Cash only.
• Nanette Lepore's holiday dresses, sweaters, and separates are on sale for $40 to $195. Through 12/12. 225 W. 35th St., nr. Seventh Ave., fourth fl. (212-594-0012); Thurs.Fri. (97).
• Toggle coats, oxfords, sweaters, and more for men, women, and kids are 50 to 75 percent off at Canterbury of New Zealand. Through 12/14. 2 Great Jones St., nr. Lafayette St.; 12/412/7 and 12/1112/14 (noon7).
• Leather satchels, totes, and more from the Sak and Elliott Lucca and eco-friendly drawstrings and hobos from Sakroots are all $5 to $60. Through 12/12. 339 Fifth Ave., nr. 33rd St., second fl. (212-329-4500); Thurs.Fri. (95).
• Cashmere boyfriend sweaters and classic cardigans are $110 to $165 (originally $225 to 375), tunics and dresses start at $175 (originally $250 to $395), and all other Emma & Posh and Phillip Bloch for Emma & Posh pieces are up to 70 percent off. Through 12/12. 1400 Broadway, nr. 38th St., Ste. 305; Thurs.Fri. (105).
• Rescheduled: The Mike & Chris sample sale features clothes for men and women is up to 75 percent off. Through 12/13. 80 W. 40th St., nr. Sixth Ave., Ste. 53; Thurs.Sat. (106).
• Save on Proenza Schouler's jewel-tone fall 2008 collection, as bottoms, dresses, and shoes are $85 to $1,385 (originally $330 to $5,525). Through 12/12. 120 Walker St., nr. Centre St. (212-343-1360); Thurs.Fri. (96).
• Recent CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund winner Alexander Wang's sample-sale prices items up to 80 percent off. Through 12/13. 386 Broadway, nr. White St., sixth fl.; Thurs. (37), Fri.Sat. (107). Minimum $200 credit-card purchases.
• Fall dresses, separates, and one-of-a-kind samples from Iisli are up to 70 percent off. Through 12/13. 25 Bond St., nr. Lafayette St.; Thurs.Sat. (118).
• Flirty and feminine pieces from Julie Haus are 50 to 80 percent off, and underwear-inspired swimwear, beachwear, and cashmere from VPL by Victoria Bartlett are 50 to 75 percent off. Prices start at $15. Through 12/13. 39 W. 38th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; Thurs.–Sat. (11–7).
• Prices range from $60 to $300 at Rachel Comey's sample sale, where everything in her vintage-inspired fall 2008 collection is up to 60 percent off. Through 12/13. 335 W.35th St., nr. Ninth Ave., third fl.; Thurs. (58), Fri. (107), Sat. (noon5).
• Lauren Merkin's glazed goatskin bag is $150 (originally $395), a patent croc is $125 (originally $250), and a lock cosmetic case is $30 (originally $68). Through 12/11. 231 W. 29th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 201 (212-239-2459); Tues.Thurs. (117).
• Hurry to Opening Ceremony for sales on their well-edited collections. Find men’s suits from Mister Hollywood and women’s baggy silk pants from Alexander Wang. Through 12/11 35 Howard St., nr Broadway (212-219-2688); Mon.Sat. (118), Sun. (noon7).
• Alice + Olivia leather bombers are $239 (from $594), beaded party dresses are $189 (from $646), and skinny pants are $99 (from $242). Through 12/11. 261 W. 36th St., nr Eighth Ave., second fl.; Mon. and Wed. (106), Tues. and Thurs. (107).
• A pleated strapless Tracy Reese dress was $475 and is now $215, and a plenty by Tracy Reese taffeta patchwork shell was $235 and is now $110. Plus, shoes, clothing, and home items are 50 percent off. Through 12/11. Red Bag, 250 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave. (212-719-0001); Tues.Wed. (87), Thurs. (82).
Most Viewed Stories
Donald Trump Spent the Morning After the Debate Fat-Shaming Miss Universe, Again
Hillary Clinton’s Sickest Debate Burns
Former Miss Universe Becomes U.S. Citizen So She Can Vote Against Trump
2009 Called — It Wants Its Vogue-Versus-Bloggers Fight Back.
Area Woman Interrupted by Man 25 Times in 26 Minutes
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
The Fashion Executive Who Doesn’t Wear Underwear on Dates
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber Are Separating After 11 Years Together
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.