• More than 70 venues teamed up for the Soho Holiday Stroll, in which shops like Bloomingdale's Soho, M Missoni, Theory, Via Spiga, and others stay open late and offer discounts to raise money and awareness for New York City's homeless. Visit ace4homeless.org to purchase a $20 bracelet to attend, or call 212-274-0550 for more information. 611.
• Get a free "MD Skin-care Facial" (worth $50) with any purchase at Trina Turk. 67 Gansevoort St., nr. Washington St. (212-206-7383); 69.
• Stop by Lord & Taylor for a guys' shopping night with Details magazine and 1050 ESPN radio station. Spend $1,000 or more and receive a free iPod Touch. 424 Fifth Ave., at 39th St., tenth fl. (212-391-3344); 58.
• Recent CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund winner Alexander Wang's sample sale offers up to 80 percent off. Through 12/13. 386 Broadway, nr. White St., sixth fl.; Thurs. (37), Fri.Sat. (107). Minimum $200 credit-card purchases.
• Save on Proenza Schouler's jewel-tone fall 2008 collection, as bottoms, dresses, and shoes are $85 to $1,385 (originally $330 to $5,525). Through 12/12. 120 Walker St., nr. Centre St. (212-343-1360); Thurs.Fri. (96).
• Unreleased samples from Ksubi's current season start at $50, and the rest of the Australian brand's stock for men and women is 40 percent off. Today only. 219 Mulberry St., nr. Spring St., (212-334-4690); noon8.
• Nanette Lepore holiday dresses, sweaters, and separates are on sale for $40 to $195. Through 12/12. 225 W. 35th St., fourth fl. (212-594-0012); Thurs.Fri. (97).
• Toggle coats, oxfords, sweaters, and more for men, women, and kids are 50 to 75 percent off at Canterbury of New Zealand. Through 12/14. 2 Great Jones St., nr. Lafayette St.; Thurs.Sun. (noon7).
• Leather satchels, totes, and more from the Sak and Elliott Lucca and ecofriendly drawstrings and hobos from Sakroots are all $5 to $60. Through 12/12. 339 Fifth Ave., nr. 33rd St., second fl. (212-329-4500); Thurs.Fri. (95).
• Cashmere boyfriend sweaters and classic cardigans are $110 to $165 (originally $225 to 375), tunics and dresses start at $175 (originally $250 to $395), and all other Emma & Posh and Phillip Bloch for Emma & Posh pieces are up to 70 percent off. Through 12/12. 1400 Broadway, nr. 38th St., Ste. 305; Thurs.Fri. (105).
• Rescheduled: The Mike & Chris sample sale features clothes for men and women up to 75 percent off. Through 12/13. 80 W. 40th St., nr. Sixth Ave., Ste. 53; Thurs.Sat. (106).
• Fall dresses, separates, and one-of-a-kind samples from Iisli are up to 70 percent off. Through 12/13. 25 Bond St., nr. Lafayette St.; Thurs.Sat. (118).
• Laura Geller is celebrating her newly renovated studio by marking her entire makeup collection 20 percent off. One day only. 1044 Lexington Ave., nr. 75th St. (212-570-5477); 108.
• Flirty and feminine pieces from Julie Haus are 50 to 80 percent off, and underwear-inspired swimwear, beachwear, and cashmere from VPL by Victoria Bartlett are 50 to 75 percent off. Prices start at $15. Through 12/13. 39 W. 38th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; Thurs.Sat. (117).
• Prices range from $60 to $300 at Rachel Comey's sample sale, where everything in her vintage-inspired fall 2008 collection is up to 60 percent off. Through 12/13. 335 W. 35th St., nr. Ninth Ave., third fl.; Thurs. (58), Fri. (107), Sat. (noon5).
• White + Warren ballet slippers are $65, gloves are $35, and travel wraps are $125. Through 12/12. 80 W. 40th St., nr. Sixth Ave., third fl. (212-398-3295); Thurs. (86), Fri. (83).
• Tashkent shoes are 80 percent off, Uluru cashmere is more than 60 percent off, Gemma Redux jewelry is at least 50 percent off, and Loyale ecowear is more than 50 percent off. Through 12/13. 939 Eighth Ave., nr. W. 56th St., Ste. 501; Thurs.Fri. (noon7), Sat. (114).
• Fine jewelry and costume baubles are up to 70 percent off at Fragments. Through 12/13. 110 Greene St., nr. Prince St., Ste. 1105 (212-226-8878); Thurs. (noon7), Fri. (107), Sat. (104).
• Resin cuffs, gold-filigree earrings, and semiprecious drop pendants from Wendy Mink are $5 to $50. Through 12/14. 72 Orchard St., nr. Broome St. (212-260-5298); Thurs.Fri. (48), Sat.Sun. (noon7).
• Lauren Merkin's glazed goatskin bag is $150 (originally $395), a patent croc is $125 (originally $250), and a lock cosmetic case is $30 (originally $68). Through 12/11. 231 W. 29th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 201 (212-239-2459); Tues.Thurs. (117).
• Hurry to Opening Ceremony for sales on their well-edited collections. Find men’s suits from Mister Hollywood and women’s baggy silk pants from Alexander Wang. Through 12/11 35 Howard St., nr. Broadway (212-219-2688); Mon.Sat. (118), Sun. (noon7).
• Alice + Olivia leather bombers are $239 (from $594), beaded party dresses are $189 (from $646), and skinny pants are $99 (from $242). Through 12/11. 261 W. 36th St., nr Eighth Ave., second fl.; Mon. and Wed. (106), Tues. and Thurs. (107).
• A pleated strapless Tracy Reese dress was $475 and is now $215, and a plenty by Tracy Reese taffeta patchwork shell was $235 and is now $110. Plus, shoes, clothing, and home items are 50 percent off. Through 12/11. Red Bag, 250 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave. (212-719-0001); Tues.Wed. (87), Thurs. (82).
• Lia Kes's sale features the line's detailed dresses, tops, jackets, coats, pants, and skirts for up to 60 percent off. Through 12/11. 325 W. 38th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 701; Wed. (119), Thurs. (117).
• The Globe Showroom sample sale has James Coviello, Whistle & Flute, Luba J, Laura Seymour, Falls, H Fredriksson, Elijah, and Luc Kieffer for up to 60 percent off. Through 12/11. 263 W. 38th St., nr. Eighth Ave., eleventh fl.; Wed.Thurs. (noon7). Some designers are cash only.
• Halston marks up to 75 percent off ready-to-wear and accessories. Through 12/14. 96 Spring St., nr. Broadway (212-282-1200); Fri. (97), Sat. (106), Sun. (115).
• Lyn Devon's edgy fall collection is 50 to 80 percent off. Through 12/14. 525 Broadway, nr. Spring St., Ste. 202; Fri.Sun. (105).
• Chic basics from Comptoir des Cotonniers, like suede riding boots and citrus-hued trapeze coats, are 30 to 50 percent off. Through 12/21. 155 Spring St., nr. Wooster St. (212-274-0830); Mon.Sat. (118), Sun. (noon6).
• Stock up on discounted scarves, gloves, handbags, and more at Echo's sample sale. Through 12/15. Metropolitan Pavilion, 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl.; Fri. (noon8), Sat.Sun. (108), Mon. (84).
• A shift dress is $80, leather riding boots are $100, and other dresses, coats, and accessories from Charlotte Ronson’s fall collection are up to 80 percent off. Through 12/12. 1071 Sixth Ave., nr. 41st St., Ste. 301 (212-616-1003); Thurs.Fri. (107).
• Headbands, hats, and belts for women and men are 50 to 70 percent off at the Eugenia Kim sale. Through 12/12. 347 W. 36th St., nr. Ninth Ave., Ste. 502 (212- 674-1345); Tues.Fri. (107).
• Furla handbags are half off, and shoes are $100. Through 12/12. 552 Seventh Ave., nr., 39th St., fifth fl.; Wed.Fri. (106:30).
• Save up to 80 percent on all of Minni Rose's cashmere shawls, scarves, sweaters, and more during their winter sample sale. Through 12/12. 264 W. 40th St., nr. Eighth Ave., fifteenth fl. (212-575-5766); Mon.Fri. (106).
• Vivienne Westwood dresses are $348 (originally $800) and trench coats are $599 (originally $1,498) at Scatola Sartoriale Showroom's sale, which also has deals on Ilaria Nistri, Iodice, Eairth, and Le Full. Through 12/12. 544 W. 26th St., nr. Eleventh Ave., sixth fl. (212-371-2777, ext. 326); Mon.Fri. (108).
• Prairie New York's sample sale has tops for $40 and dresses for $40 to $50. Through 12/12. 250 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 404 (212-391-4700); Mon.Fri. (117). Cash only.
• Find sweaters, dresses, and more from designers like Industry and Meel for $5 to $75 at Blend Showroom's sample sale. Through 12/12. 264 W. 40th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 304 (212-398-5424); Tues.Fri. (105).
• Lutz & Patmos marks down all luxury sweaters, knits, and accessories, with prices dropping to 80 percent off as the sale progresses. On the last day, cashmere crewnecks will be $120 from $360, cashmere cardigans will be $150 from $495, and silk turtlenecks will be $60 from $190. Through 12/12. 425 W. 13th St., nr. Washington St., Ste. 406 (212-463-9110); Wed.Fri. (117).
• Malia Mills marks down her signature retro swimsuits just in time for your island getaways starting at $50. Through 12/12. 263 W. 38th St., nr. Seventh Ave., sixteenth fl. (212-354-4200); Wed.Fri. (106).
• Mackage's comfortable, contemporary outerwear for men and women is up to 50 percent off. Through 12/12. 275 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave., seventh fl. (212-391-5287); Wed.Fri. (noon7:30).
• A fringe halter dress is $195 (originally $595), a rosette dress is $195 (originally $495), and other fall 2008 and vintage collection pieces are up to 75 percent off at the Catherine Malandrino sample sale. Through 12/12. 145 W. 18th St., nr. Seventh Ave.; Wed. (88), Thurs.Fri. (108).
• By Francine's dresses, tops, pants, and skirts are up to 60 percent off. Through 12/12. 231 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., rm. 602; Wed.Thurs. (106), Fri. (107).
• Get 50 to 70 percent off at rag & bone's sample sale. Through 12/12. 425 W. 13th St., nr. Washington St., sixth fl. (212-278-8214); Wed.Fri. (18).
Most Viewed Stories
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
From Up Close, Raf Simons’s Vision for Dior Is Clear
The World’s Easiest Way to Highlight Your Face
A Pregnant Supermodel Explains What She Eats
Meet the Prom Queen of Instagram
Sleater-Kinney on Riot Grrl, Reuniting, and Portlandia
Michelle Obama: No Boy Is Cute Enough to Keep You From Getting an Education
Céline’s Woman-Friendly Triumph
Selfie Sorority Uses Media Frenzy for Good Cause
From Our Partners
How This Woman Lost 30 Pounds After Years of Ignoring Her Weight Gain
Who What Wear
The Zara Outfit Every Girl In New York City Is Wearing
Here's What To Buy From J.Crew's HUGE 75-Percent-Off Sale!
15 Signs You're With A Good Man
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesCool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.18 of the Best Fall Jackets Under $300
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.Winter Doomsday Preppers: This Coat Is for You
Warm, fuzzy, and a street-style hit.Spring 2016 Runway Trends to Buy Now
Who wants to wait until next year?The Start-up Helping You Cash In on Designer Bags
So you don't have the hassle of another consignment store.Outfit of the Week: A Cool, Office-Friendly Look
It's all in the skirt details.