• More than 70 venues teamed up for the Soho Holiday Stroll, in which shops like Bloomingdale's Soho, M Missoni, Theory, Via Spiga, and others stay open late and offer discounts to raise money and awareness for New York City's homeless. Visit ace4homeless.org to purchase a $20 bracelet to attend, or call 212-274-0550 for more information. 611.
• Get a free "MD Skin-care Facial" (worth $50) with any purchase at Trina Turk. 67 Gansevoort St., nr. Washington St. (212-206-7383); 69.
• Stop by Lord & Taylor for a guys' shopping night with Details magazine and 1050 ESPN radio station. Spend $1,000 or more and receive a free iPod Touch. 424 Fifth Ave., at 39th St., tenth fl. (212-391-3344); 58.
• Recent CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund winner Alexander Wang's sample sale offers up to 80 percent off. Through 12/13. 386 Broadway, nr. White St., sixth fl.; Thurs. (37), Fri.Sat. (107). Minimum $200 credit-card purchases.
• Save on Proenza Schouler's jewel-tone fall 2008 collection, as bottoms, dresses, and shoes are $85 to $1,385 (originally $330 to $5,525). Through 12/12. 120 Walker St., nr. Centre St. (212-343-1360); Thurs.Fri. (96).
• Unreleased samples from Ksubi's current season start at $50, and the rest of the Australian brand's stock for men and women is 40 percent off. Today only. 219 Mulberry St., nr. Spring St., (212-334-4690); noon8.
• Nanette Lepore holiday dresses, sweaters, and separates are on sale for $40 to $195. Through 12/12. 225 W. 35th St., fourth fl. (212-594-0012); Thurs.Fri. (97).
• Toggle coats, oxfords, sweaters, and more for men, women, and kids are 50 to 75 percent off at Canterbury of New Zealand. Through 12/14. 2 Great Jones St., nr. Lafayette St.; Thurs.Sun. (noon7).
• Leather satchels, totes, and more from the Sak and Elliott Lucca and ecofriendly drawstrings and hobos from Sakroots are all $5 to $60. Through 12/12. 339 Fifth Ave., nr. 33rd St., second fl. (212-329-4500); Thurs.Fri. (95).
• Cashmere boyfriend sweaters and classic cardigans are $110 to $165 (originally $225 to 375), tunics and dresses start at $175 (originally $250 to $395), and all other Emma & Posh and Phillip Bloch for Emma & Posh pieces are up to 70 percent off. Through 12/12. 1400 Broadway, nr. 38th St., Ste. 305; Thurs.Fri. (105).
• Rescheduled: The Mike & Chris sample sale features clothes for men and women up to 75 percent off. Through 12/13. 80 W. 40th St., nr. Sixth Ave., Ste. 53; Thurs.Sat. (106).
• Fall dresses, separates, and one-of-a-kind samples from Iisli are up to 70 percent off. Through 12/13. 25 Bond St., nr. Lafayette St.; Thurs.Sat. (118).
• Laura Geller is celebrating her newly renovated studio by marking her entire makeup collection 20 percent off. One day only. 1044 Lexington Ave., nr. 75th St. (212-570-5477); 108.
• Flirty and feminine pieces from Julie Haus are 50 to 80 percent off, and underwear-inspired swimwear, beachwear, and cashmere from VPL by Victoria Bartlett are 50 to 75 percent off. Prices start at $15. Through 12/13. 39 W. 38th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; Thurs.Sat. (117).
• Prices range from $60 to $300 at Rachel Comey's sample sale, where everything in her vintage-inspired fall 2008 collection is up to 60 percent off. Through 12/13. 335 W. 35th St., nr. Ninth Ave., third fl.; Thurs. (58), Fri. (107), Sat. (noon5).
• White + Warren ballet slippers are $65, gloves are $35, and travel wraps are $125. Through 12/12. 80 W. 40th St., nr. Sixth Ave., third fl. (212-398-3295); Thurs. (86), Fri. (83).
• Tashkent shoes are 80 percent off, Uluru cashmere is more than 60 percent off, Gemma Redux jewelry is at least 50 percent off, and Loyale ecowear is more than 50 percent off. Through 12/13. 939 Eighth Ave., nr. W. 56th St., Ste. 501; Thurs.Fri. (noon7), Sat. (114).
• Fine jewelry and costume baubles are up to 70 percent off at Fragments. Through 12/13. 110 Greene St., nr. Prince St., Ste. 1105 (212-226-8878); Thurs. (noon7), Fri. (107), Sat. (104).
• Resin cuffs, gold-filigree earrings, and semiprecious drop pendants from Wendy Mink are $5 to $50. Through 12/14. 72 Orchard St., nr. Broome St. (212-260-5298); Thurs.Fri. (48), Sat.Sun. (noon7).
• Lauren Merkin's glazed goatskin bag is $150 (originally $395), a patent croc is $125 (originally $250), and a lock cosmetic case is $30 (originally $68). Through 12/11. 231 W. 29th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 201 (212-239-2459); Tues.Thurs. (117).
• Hurry to Opening Ceremony for sales on their well-edited collections. Find men’s suits from Mister Hollywood and women’s baggy silk pants from Alexander Wang. Through 12/11 35 Howard St., nr. Broadway (212-219-2688); Mon.Sat. (118), Sun. (noon7).
• Alice + Olivia leather bombers are $239 (from $594), beaded party dresses are $189 (from $646), and skinny pants are $99 (from $242). Through 12/11. 261 W. 36th St., nr Eighth Ave., second fl.; Mon. and Wed. (106), Tues. and Thurs. (107).
• A pleated strapless Tracy Reese dress was $475 and is now $215, and a plenty by Tracy Reese taffeta patchwork shell was $235 and is now $110. Plus, shoes, clothing, and home items are 50 percent off. Through 12/11. Red Bag, 250 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave. (212-719-0001); Tues.Wed. (87), Thurs. (82).
• Lia Kes's sale features the line's detailed dresses, tops, jackets, coats, pants, and skirts for up to 60 percent off. Through 12/11. 325 W. 38th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 701; Wed. (119), Thurs. (117).
• The Globe Showroom sample sale has James Coviello, Whistle & Flute, Luba J, Laura Seymour, Falls, H Fredriksson, Elijah, and Luc Kieffer for up to 60 percent off. Through 12/11. 263 W. 38th St., nr. Eighth Ave., eleventh fl.; Wed.Thurs. (noon7). Some designers are cash only.
• Halston marks up to 75 percent off ready-to-wear and accessories. Through 12/14. 96 Spring St., nr. Broadway (212-282-1200); Fri. (97), Sat. (106), Sun. (115).
• Lyn Devon's edgy fall collection is 50 to 80 percent off. Through 12/14. 525 Broadway, nr. Spring St., Ste. 202; Fri.Sun. (105).
• Chic basics from Comptoir des Cotonniers, like suede riding boots and citrus-hued trapeze coats, are 30 to 50 percent off. Through 12/21. 155 Spring St., nr. Wooster St. (212-274-0830); Mon.Sat. (118), Sun. (noon6).
• Stock up on discounted scarves, gloves, handbags, and more at Echo's sample sale. Through 12/15. Metropolitan Pavilion, 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl.; Fri. (noon8), Sat.Sun. (108), Mon. (84).
• A shift dress is $80, leather riding boots are $100, and other dresses, coats, and accessories from Charlotte Ronson’s fall collection are up to 80 percent off. Through 12/12. 1071 Sixth Ave., nr. 41st St., Ste. 301 (212-616-1003); Thurs.Fri. (107).
• Headbands, hats, and belts for women and men are 50 to 70 percent off at the Eugenia Kim sale. Through 12/12. 347 W. 36th St., nr. Ninth Ave., Ste. 502 (212- 674-1345); Tues.Fri. (107).
• Furla handbags are half off, and shoes are $100. Through 12/12. 552 Seventh Ave., nr., 39th St., fifth fl.; Wed.Fri. (106:30).
• Save up to 80 percent on all of Minni Rose's cashmere shawls, scarves, sweaters, and more during their winter sample sale. Through 12/12. 264 W. 40th St., nr. Eighth Ave., fifteenth fl. (212-575-5766); Mon.Fri. (106).
• Vivienne Westwood dresses are $348 (originally $800) and trench coats are $599 (originally $1,498) at Scatola Sartoriale Showroom's sale, which also has deals on Ilaria Nistri, Iodice, Eairth, and Le Full. Through 12/12. 544 W. 26th St., nr. Eleventh Ave., sixth fl. (212-371-2777, ext. 326); Mon.Fri. (108).
• Prairie New York's sample sale has tops for $40 and dresses for $40 to $50. Through 12/12. 250 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 404 (212-391-4700); Mon.Fri. (117). Cash only.
• Find sweaters, dresses, and more from designers like Industry and Meel for $5 to $75 at Blend Showroom's sample sale. Through 12/12. 264 W. 40th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 304 (212-398-5424); Tues.Fri. (105).
• Lutz & Patmos marks down all luxury sweaters, knits, and accessories, with prices dropping to 80 percent off as the sale progresses. On the last day, cashmere crewnecks will be $120 from $360, cashmere cardigans will be $150 from $495, and silk turtlenecks will be $60 from $190. Through 12/12. 425 W. 13th St., nr. Washington St., Ste. 406 (212-463-9110); Wed.Fri. (117).
• Malia Mills marks down her signature retro swimsuits just in time for your island getaways starting at $50. Through 12/12. 263 W. 38th St., nr. Seventh Ave., sixteenth fl. (212-354-4200); Wed.Fri. (106).
• Mackage's comfortable, contemporary outerwear for men and women is up to 50 percent off. Through 12/12. 275 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave., seventh fl. (212-391-5287); Wed.Fri. (noon7:30).
• A fringe halter dress is $195 (originally $595), a rosette dress is $195 (originally $495), and other fall 2008 and vintage collection pieces are up to 75 percent off at the Catherine Malandrino sample sale. Through 12/12. 145 W. 18th St., nr. Seventh Ave.; Wed. (88), Thurs.Fri. (108).
• By Francine's dresses, tops, pants, and skirts are up to 60 percent off. Through 12/12. 231 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., rm. 602; Wed.Thurs. (106), Fri. (107).
• Get 50 to 70 percent off at rag & bone's sample sale. Through 12/12. 425 W. 13th St., nr. Washington St., sixth fl. (212-278-8214); Wed.Fri. (18).
Most Viewed Stories
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Everything We Know About Brad Pitt’s Plane Incident
Jaden Smith on the Many Subtle Flavors of Water
Taylor Swift’s Squad Begged Kim Kardashian for Mercy
Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Unveiled Their Baby on Instagram
The National Nightmare Is Over: Kim Kardashian Will Vote for Hillary
Gigi Hadid Fought Back Against a Creepy Stranger Who Grabbed Her
From Our Partners
The Fashion Spot
The Zoe Report
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.