• Stop by Bloomingdale's Soho for two jewelry trunk shows. Meet Hot Rox designer Andrea Rosenfeld and check out Janet Setter's sterling-silver collection. 504 Broadway, nr. Broome St. (212-729-5900); noon6.
• Think spring at Bergdorf Goodman's swim event, featuring resort 2009 swimwear collections. 754 Fifth Ave., nr. 57th St. (212-753-7300); 26.
• Carol's Daughter is launching its first fine fragrance, and founder Lisa Price and America’s Next Top Model contestant Dominique, the beauty brand's new spokeswoman, will be on hand at the Brooklyn Heritage store to celebrate. 1 South Elliott Pl., nr. Dekalb Ave., Fort Greene, Brooklyn (718-596-1862); 25.
• Carolina Herrera and Rena Lange’s charity circuit-ready gowns, among other items, are discounted by up to 85 percent; a Carolina Herrera black wool-crêpe evening gown was $3,290 but is now $825. Through 12/22. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); Fri.Mon. (96:30).
• Since you’ll probably wear that bridesmaid or mother-of-the-bride dress only once, get it for cheap at the Wedding Atelier sale (Pronovias, Nicole Miller, and Alvina Valenta bridesmaid dresses from $165). Through 12/30. 103 Fifth Ave., nr. 17th St., second fl. (646-638-3263); daily by appointment.
• Save up to 90 percent at Open Ceremony on fall collection items from designers like Acne, Patrik Ervell, Band of Outsiders, Alexandre Herchcovitch, and Jeremy Scott. Through 12/21. 10 Greene St., nr. Canal St., basement (212-219-2688); Fri.Sat. (118), Sun. (noon7). Cash only.
• Unis's retro-cool (and locally made and manufactured) fall collections for men and women are 50 percent off. Ongoing. 226 Elizabeth St., nr. Prince St. (212-431-5533); Mon.Sat. (117), Sun. (noon7).
• Find blouses and dresses for under $50 and discounts on more of Tucker by Gaby Basora's punchy printed clothing. 13 Essex St., nr. Hester St.; daily (noon7).
• Mishka's biannual warehouse sale has tees, hoodies, sweaters, jackets, jeans, and accessories for 50 to 75 percent off. Through 12/21. 350 Broadway, nr Keap St., Williamsburg, Brooklyn; Fri. (97), Sat.Sun. (117).
• Showroom Seven's sample sale features pieces from Orla Kiely, Issa London, Erickson Beamon, Charlotte Ronson, and more at more than 50 percent off retail prices. Through 12/19. 263 Eleventh Ave., nr. 28th St., third fl. (212-643-4810); Mon.Sat. (107), Sun. (closed).
• Bow-tie blouses ($110), tuxedo jackets ($200), and peacoats ($240) are up to 85 percent off at the United Bamboo sale. Through 12/19. 217 Centre St., nr. Grand St., sixth fl. (212-925-3311); Wed.Fri. (107).
• Find bras for $20 at La Perla's sample sale, where most items will be priced up to 90 percent off. Through 12/19. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 29th St.; Tues.Fri. (107).
• For fashion-statement pieces, hit the Noir sale; costume cocktail rings, earrings, and necklaces are $5 to $90. Through 12/19. 350 W. 38th St., nr. Eighth Ave., fifth fl. (212-244-4846); Wed.Fri. (107).
• Miguelina’s silk-chiffon blouses and gorgeous floral-print dresses, normally $125 to $750, are marked down to $25 to $150. Through 12/19. 20 W. 36th St., nr. Fifth Ave., sixth fl. (212-290-2996); Thurs.Fri. (106).
• The News showroom is unloading its roster of men’s and women’s clients — Cheap Monday, Clu, Millions of Smiles, and Sea — for 50 to 70 percent off. Through 12/20. 495 Broadway, nr. Broome St., fifth fl. (212-925-9700); Thurs.Fri. (106), Sat. (105).
• All Libertine items for men and women, including trench coats, cardigans, dresses, vests, and blazers, are $150 or less. Through 12/20. 187 Lafayette St., nr. Broome St., seventh fl. (212-925-8445); daily (117).
• Stock up James Perse men's and women's classic cotton tees, cashmere sweaters, tops, and more when they are up to 75 percent off. Through 12/20. 145 W. 18th St., Seventh Ave.; Thurs. (18), Fri.Sat. (108).
• Save 30 to 50 percent on A.P.C.'s casual, cool collections for men and women. Through 12/20. 131 Mercer St., nr. Prince St. (212-966-9685); Thurs.Sat. (117).
• The IT Holding sale has men's and women's fashion from John Galliano, Gianfranco Ferré, and Malo. Through 12/21. 17 Battery Pl., nr. West St., fifth fl. (212-413-4421); Mon.Sat. (118), Sun. (116).
• Find bags from $65 to $350, shoes from $99 to $250, and discounts on fall shirts, sweaters, pants, and blazers at Tory Burch. Through 12/21. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave., second fl.; Wed.Thurs. (106:45), Fri. (105:45), Sat.Sun. (114:45).
Most Viewed Stories
Mary-Kate Olsen Strains Every Muscle in Her Face in an Attempt to Smile
Former Miss Universe Becomes U.S. Citizen So She Can Vote Against Trump
Area Woman Interrupted by Man 25 Times in 26 Minutes
2009 Called — It Wants Its Vogue-Versus-Bloggers Fight Back.
Hillary Clinton’s Sickest Debate Burns
The Fashion Executive Who Doesn’t Wear Underwear on Dates
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber Are Separating After 11 Years Together
Uh-Oh, Is Rob Kardashian Feuding With Kylie Jenner?
From Our Partners
The Zoe Report
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.