• Stop by Bloomingdale's Soho for two jewelry trunk shows. Meet Hot Rox designer Andrea Rosenfeld and check out Janet Setter's sterling-silver collection. 504 Broadway, nr. Broome St. (212-729-5900); noon6.
• Think spring at Bergdorf Goodman's swim event, featuring resort 2009 swimwear collections. 754 Fifth Ave., nr. 57th St. (212-753-7300); 26.
• Carol's Daughter is launching its first fine fragrance, and founder Lisa Price and America’s Next Top Model contestant Dominique, the beauty brand's new spokeswoman, will be on hand at the Brooklyn Heritage store to celebrate. 1 South Elliott Pl., nr. Dekalb Ave., Fort Greene, Brooklyn (718-596-1862); 25.
• Carolina Herrera and Rena Lange’s charity circuit-ready gowns, among other items, are discounted by up to 85 percent; a Carolina Herrera black wool-crêpe evening gown was $3,290 but is now $825. Through 12/22. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); Fri.Mon. (96:30).
• Since you’ll probably wear that bridesmaid or mother-of-the-bride dress only once, get it for cheap at the Wedding Atelier sale (Pronovias, Nicole Miller, and Alvina Valenta bridesmaid dresses from $165). Through 12/30. 103 Fifth Ave., nr. 17th St., second fl. (646-638-3263); daily by appointment.
• Save up to 90 percent at Open Ceremony on fall collection items from designers like Acne, Patrik Ervell, Band of Outsiders, Alexandre Herchcovitch, and Jeremy Scott. Through 12/21. 10 Greene St., nr. Canal St., basement (212-219-2688); Fri.Sat. (118), Sun. (noon7). Cash only.
• Unis's retro-cool (and locally made and manufactured) fall collections for men and women are 50 percent off. Ongoing. 226 Elizabeth St., nr. Prince St. (212-431-5533); Mon.Sat. (117), Sun. (noon7).
• Find blouses and dresses for under $50 and discounts on more of Tucker by Gaby Basora's punchy printed clothing. 13 Essex St., nr. Hester St.; daily (noon7).
• Mishka's biannual warehouse sale has tees, hoodies, sweaters, jackets, jeans, and accessories for 50 to 75 percent off. Through 12/21. 350 Broadway, nr Keap St., Williamsburg, Brooklyn; Fri. (97), Sat.Sun. (117).
• Showroom Seven's sample sale features pieces from Orla Kiely, Issa London, Erickson Beamon, Charlotte Ronson, and more at more than 50 percent off retail prices. Through 12/19. 263 Eleventh Ave., nr. 28th St., third fl. (212-643-4810); Mon.Sat. (107), Sun. (closed).
• Bow-tie blouses ($110), tuxedo jackets ($200), and peacoats ($240) are up to 85 percent off at the United Bamboo sale. Through 12/19. 217 Centre St., nr. Grand St., sixth fl. (212-925-3311); Wed.Fri. (107).
• Find bras for $20 at La Perla's sample sale, where most items will be priced up to 90 percent off. Through 12/19. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 29th St.; Tues.Fri. (107).
• For fashion-statement pieces, hit the Noir sale; costume cocktail rings, earrings, and necklaces are $5 to $90. Through 12/19. 350 W. 38th St., nr. Eighth Ave., fifth fl. (212-244-4846); Wed.Fri. (107).
• Miguelina’s silk-chiffon blouses and gorgeous floral-print dresses, normally $125 to $750, are marked down to $25 to $150. Through 12/19. 20 W. 36th St., nr. Fifth Ave., sixth fl. (212-290-2996); Thurs.Fri. (106).
• The News showroom is unloading its roster of men’s and women’s clients — Cheap Monday, Clu, Millions of Smiles, and Sea — for 50 to 70 percent off. Through 12/20. 495 Broadway, nr. Broome St., fifth fl. (212-925-9700); Thurs.Fri. (106), Sat. (105).
• All Libertine items for men and women, including trench coats, cardigans, dresses, vests, and blazers, are $150 or less. Through 12/20. 187 Lafayette St., nr. Broome St., seventh fl. (212-925-8445); daily (117).
• Stock up James Perse men's and women's classic cotton tees, cashmere sweaters, tops, and more when they are up to 75 percent off. Through 12/20. 145 W. 18th St., Seventh Ave.; Thurs. (18), Fri.Sat. (108).
• Save 30 to 50 percent on A.P.C.'s casual, cool collections for men and women. Through 12/20. 131 Mercer St., nr. Prince St. (212-966-9685); Thurs.Sat. (117).
• The IT Holding sale has men's and women's fashion from John Galliano, Gianfranco Ferré, and Malo. Through 12/21. 17 Battery Pl., nr. West St., fifth fl. (212-413-4421); Mon.Sat. (118), Sun. (116).
• Find bags from $65 to $350, shoes from $99 to $250, and discounts on fall shirts, sweaters, pants, and blazers at Tory Burch. Through 12/21. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave., second fl.; Wed.Thurs. (106:45), Fri. (105:45), Sat.Sun. (114:45).
Most Viewed Stories
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
How to Get Out of Any Party Conversation
‘Weed Dick’ Is the New Way for Men to Sexually Disappoint You
Cindy Crawford on Bagels, Instagirls, and Bringing the Supermodel Era to TV
American Apparel Files for Bankruptcy
Astrology GIFs for the Week of October 5, 2015
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
All the Ceilings Women Keep Hitting Their Heads On
‘Truly Ugly Guy With Glasses’ Is Europe’s Most Virile Man
From Our Partners
Working Families Party Calls for Congress to Shoot Down Obama Trade Deal
The Day I Told The Ugly Truth About My Marriage
5 Best Sex Positions to Practically Guarantee an Orgasm
11 Struggles Every Girl With Glasses Will Understand
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping Features7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Don't be one of the 100,000 losers waiting for back orders.Stock Up on These Fall Boots Under $300
Sensible lace-ups, sparkly shoes, and more.Cheap Thrill: Jacquemus’s Tailored T-Shirt
A signature piece from the "It" designer.Outfit of the Week: A Smart Way to Layer Basics
One more way to make weekdays easier.Cool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.Treat Yourself Friday: A Quirky Bucket Bag
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.