• Meet designer Vicky Tiel and get a custom lingerie fitting. Bergdorf Goodman, 754 Fifth Ave., nr. 57th St., sixth fl. (212-753-7300); Mon.Tues. (24).
• Don't fret if you've fallen behind on your shopping schedule. Macy's is open around the clock and its doors won't shut until 6 p.m. on Wednesday. 151 W. 34th St., at Broadway (212-695-4400).
• Goldenbleu and Black Halo tops are $70, totes are $99, and dresses are $110. Ongoing. 2 Great Jones St., nr. Broadway; daily (noon7).
• Fur and fur accessories, jackets, coats, shawls, capes, scarves, and more from Adrienne Landau are up to 80 percent off. A fur hat is $50 (was $590), and scarves that were $600 are now $25 at the blowout sale. Through 12/23. 519 Eighth Ave., nr. 35th St., 21st fl. (212-920-1211); Mon.Tues. (97).
• Carolina Herrera's and Rena Lange's charity-circuit-ready gowns, among other items, are discounted by up to 85 percent; a Carolina Herrera black wool-crêpe evening gown was $3,290 but is now $825. Through 12/22. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (718-747-1656); Fri.Mon. (96:30).
• Warm up with Portolano's cashmere hats, gloves, and scarves, pashmina shawls, leather gloves, and more, all priced below wholesale. Through 12/23. 15 W. 37 St., nr. Fifth Ave., (212-719-4403); Mon.Fri. (106), Sat.Sun. (closed).
• Take an additional 15 percent off men's and women's contemporary merchandise already marked down 20 to 40 percent at Stuart & Wright. Through 12/23. 85 Lafayette Ave., nr. S. Portland Ave., Fort Greene, Brooklyn (718-797-0011); Mon.Tues. (noon7).
Most Viewed Stories
The Sheer Perfection of Donald Trump’s Golden Shower
What Romance Really Means After 10 Years of Marriage
Attention: Meghan Markle Has Now Met Kate Middleton and Princess Charlotte
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
I’m Anti-Trump, But I Refuse to March
Hillary Clinton–Spotting Is the Hottest New Hobby
Ivanka Trump Threw a Secret Dinner Party at Wendi Murdoch’s Apartment
In the Middle of the Night, the Senate Voted Against Keeping Health-Care Coverage for Contraceptives
Melania Trump Has Plans to Put a Glam Room in the White House
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.