• Personalize your jewelry with designer Carolyn Rafaelian at Alex and Ani's holiday gift-giving event at Scoop. Scoop, 1275 Third Ave., nr. 73rd St. (212-535-5577); 69.
• Check out the colorful new jewelry collection from Mallary Marks at the Barneys New York trunk show. 660 Madison Ave., at 61st St. (212-826-8900); 106.
• Giambattista Valli's women's sample sale offers wardrobe staples for over 50 percent off; a double-breasted wool blazer is $995 (originally $1,995), and an orange chiffon cocktail dress is $1,200 (originally $3,000). Through 12/4. 2109 Broadway, at 73rd St., Ste. 9157; Wed.Thurs. (107).
• Thread Social's party dresses and other fall and summer collection pieces are up to 85 percent off during their private sale, and you're invited. Through 12/5. 26 W. 17th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Ste. 301 (212-414-8844); Wed.Fri. (9:308).
• Past season's men's and women's items from Grey Ant, Iro, Spring & Clifton, Richard Ruiz, and more are up to 75 percent off, and vintage finds are $5 to $100 at the eM Productions Showroom sale. Through 12/5. 1 Bond St., nr. Broadway, Ste. 5C (212-228-2428); Wed.Fri. (107). Cash only.
• Clutches start at $40 and bangles start at $20 at Ted Rossi's sale. Also, python and leather bags, jewelry, and hair accessories are all 75 percent off. Through 12/5. 15 E. 30th St., nr. Madison Ave., Ste. 300 (212-683-1726); Wed.Fri. (106).
• Get 20 percent off Bobbi Brown cosmetics during its online friends and family event when using the code BFF08A at the checkout. Through 12/3.
• Christopher Fischer's sale will warm you up, as cashmere and blended sweaters are $40 to $150 (from $195 to $495), and accessories, scarves, and gloves are $30 to $95 (from $195 to $250). Through 12/7. 80 Wooster St., nr. Spring St. (212-965-9009); Wed.Sat. (107), Sun. (115).
• A men's puffer coat with a fox-fur trim by Iceberg is $1,250 (originally $3,000), while a jersey halter gown is $400 (originally $950). At the same venue, find discounts on Frankie Morello — women's wide-leg jeans are $85 (originally $210), and other items are 40 to 75 percent off. Through 12/4. 2109 Broadway, at 73rd St., Ste. 9157; Wed.Thurs. (107).
• Soho jewelry designer Jill Platner is marking her distinctive men's and women's sterling-silver collection 15 to 30 percent off for one day only. 113 Crosby St., nr. Prince St. (212-324-1298); 117.
• Loungewear and nightwear basics from Hanro's men's and women's collections are up to 75 percent off. Through 12/3. 40 E. 34th St., at Madison Ave., Ste. 207; Tues. (86), Wed. (8:304).
• Eberjey's swimsuits are $40 (originally $120), mesh chemises are $25 (originally $70), and lace thongs are three for $25 (originally $18 each). Through 12/3. 180 Madison Ave., at 34th St., Ste. 1101 (212-696-5393); Tues. (97), Wed. (95).
• Luca Luca's sample sale features their spring, cruise, pre-fall, and fall collection pieces up to 75 percent off. Through 12/7. 19 W. 36th St., nr. Fifth Ave., fourth fl. (212-644-5568); Wed.Fri. (8:306:30), Sat.Sun. (115).
• Find up to 75 percent off Mulberry bags, ready-to-wear, cashmere scarves, and the Jonathan Kelsey for Mulberry shoe collection. Through 12/5. Metropolitan Pavilion, 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (888-685-6856); Thurs.Fri. (107).
• Leather bags, wallets, and riding boots from Botkier are up to 75 percent off. Through 12/7. 117 Mercer St., nr. Prince St. (212-343-2782); Thurs.Fri. (107), Sat. (116), Sun. (noon6).
• Costume jewelry from various designers, such as Eddie Borgo, will be up to 90 percent off. Enamel cocktail rings are $15 (from $120), hand-knit covered bangles are $10 (from $90), bib necklaces are $20 (from $200), and chandelier earrings are $15 (from $90). Through 12/4. 147 W. 35th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 1107 (212-217-0297); Thurs.Fri. (107).
• Archetype Showroom's sample sale has men's and women's collections from Fremont, Hengst, Lorick, Shipley and Halmos, Digby & Iona, and more priced up to 50 percent off retail prices. Through 12/6. 676 Broadway, nr. Great Jones St., second fl. (212-529-1407) Thurs.Sat. (107).
• Jelly-shoe specialist Melissa Shoes is marking down its collaboration lines; Vivienne Westwood flats are $70 (from $199), Alexandre Herchcovitch boots are $60 (from $119), and other Melissa shoes are more than 50 percent off. Through 12/6. 520 W. 27th St., nr. Tenth Ave., sixth fl., Ste. 601; Thurs.Sat. (noon8).
• One-of-a-kind jewelry, belts, and bags are 50 to 75 percent off at the Divine Tribe one-day sample sale. Carol Leggett Public Relations. 39 W. 14th St., nr. Sixth Ave., Ste. 405 (212-727-2155); 48.
• Everything online at Kate Spade is 30 percent off during their friends and family event. Use the code HOLKSFF08 at checkout. Through 12/8.
• Sleepwear and intimates from the likes of OnGossamer, Betsey Johnson, Oscar de la Renta, and more are 60 percent off at the Carole Hochman Showroom sale. There is also a sample room where everything costs $5. Through 12/9. 135 Madison Ave., nr. 31st St., sixth fl. (212-725-1212); Thurs.Fri. (106), Sat.Sun. (closed), Mon. (108), Tues. (106).
• Stock up on contemporary essentials from Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen's line Elizabeth and James, as well as LaROK, at Savvy's showroom where both collections are up to 70 percent off. Through 12/6. 145 W. 18th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-388-0339); Thurs. (88), Fri.Sat. (108).
• The children's clothes bonanza sale: Kit+lili has hand-printed accessories, children's clothing, and women's T-shirts for 40 to 80 percent off. A corduroy hand-printed jumper is $30 from $88, a cotton-jersey elastic-waist skirt is $20 from $44, and hand-printed T-shirts for children and adults are $20 from $38. Through 12/5. 55 Washington St., at Front St., Ste. 728, Dumbo, Brooklyn (646-415-8635); Thurs.Fri. (117).
• Find coats and jackets for $40, pants for $30, dresses for $20 to $30, and tops and skirts for $20 at the Donna Morgan and Ali Ro showroom sample sale. Through 12/5. 530 Seventh Ave., at 39th St., fourteenth fl.; Thurs. (95:30), Fri. (94:30).
• All merchandise at First Among Equals is 30 percent off during their autumn/winter sale. Find fall clothing and outerwear from Hyden Yoo, Filippa K, Corpus, Cassaves, and more. Through 12/4. 177 Orchard St., nr. Stanton St. (212-253-2202); Mon.Fri. (19), Sat.Sun. (128).
Most Viewed Stories
Blake Lively Reportedly Just Gave Birth, and You’ll Never Guess Who’s Running to the Hospital
I Tried Hillary Clinton’s Diet and Now I Sympathize With Her
Elizabeth Warren Just Said What Most Women Wish They Could to Donald Trump
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
The Mysterious Deaths of Two Sisters in a Luxury Hotel
Prince George Has No Time for Justin Trudeau’s High Fives
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
It’s Time to Stop Writing ‘I Hope You’re Well’ in Emails
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.