• Personalize your jewelry with designer Carolyn Rafaelian at Alex and Ani's holiday gift-giving event at Scoop. Scoop, 1275 Third Ave., nr. 73rd St. (212-535-5577); 69.
• Check out the colorful new jewelry collection from Mallary Marks at the Barneys New York trunk show. 660 Madison Ave., at 61st St. (212-826-8900); 106.
• Giambattista Valli's women's sample sale offers wardrobe staples for over 50 percent off; a double-breasted wool blazer is $995 (originally $1,995), and an orange chiffon cocktail dress is $1,200 (originally $3,000). Through 12/4. 2109 Broadway, at 73rd St., Ste. 9157; Wed.Thurs. (107).
• Thread Social's party dresses and other fall and summer collection pieces are up to 85 percent off during their private sale, and you're invited. Through 12/5. 26 W. 17th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Ste. 301 (212-414-8844); Wed.Fri. (9:308).
• Past season's men's and women's items from Grey Ant, Iro, Spring & Clifton, Richard Ruiz, and more are up to 75 percent off, and vintage finds are $5 to $100 at the eM Productions Showroom sale. Through 12/5. 1 Bond St., nr. Broadway, Ste. 5C (212-228-2428); Wed.Fri. (107). Cash only.
• Clutches start at $40 and bangles start at $20 at Ted Rossi's sale. Also, python and leather bags, jewelry, and hair accessories are all 75 percent off. Through 12/5. 15 E. 30th St., nr. Madison Ave., Ste. 300 (212-683-1726); Wed.Fri. (106).
• Get 20 percent off Bobbi Brown cosmetics during its online friends and family event when using the code BFF08A at the checkout. Through 12/3.
• Christopher Fischer's sale will warm you up, as cashmere and blended sweaters are $40 to $150 (from $195 to $495), and accessories, scarves, and gloves are $30 to $95 (from $195 to $250). Through 12/7. 80 Wooster St., nr. Spring St. (212-965-9009); Wed.Sat. (107), Sun. (115).
• A men's puffer coat with a fox-fur trim by Iceberg is $1,250 (originally $3,000), while a jersey halter gown is $400 (originally $950). At the same venue, find discounts on Frankie Morello — women's wide-leg jeans are $85 (originally $210), and other items are 40 to 75 percent off. Through 12/4. 2109 Broadway, at 73rd St., Ste. 9157; Wed.Thurs. (107).
• Soho jewelry designer Jill Platner is marking her distinctive men's and women's sterling-silver collection 15 to 30 percent off for one day only. 113 Crosby St., nr. Prince St. (212-324-1298); 117.
• Loungewear and nightwear basics from Hanro's men's and women's collections are up to 75 percent off. Through 12/3. 40 E. 34th St., at Madison Ave., Ste. 207; Tues. (86), Wed. (8:304).
• Eberjey's swimsuits are $40 (originally $120), mesh chemises are $25 (originally $70), and lace thongs are three for $25 (originally $18 each). Through 12/3. 180 Madison Ave., at 34th St., Ste. 1101 (212-696-5393); Tues. (97), Wed. (95).
• Luca Luca's sample sale features their spring, cruise, pre-fall, and fall collection pieces up to 75 percent off. Through 12/7. 19 W. 36th St., nr. Fifth Ave., fourth fl. (212-644-5568); Wed.Fri. (8:306:30), Sat.Sun. (115).
• Find up to 75 percent off Mulberry bags, ready-to-wear, cashmere scarves, and the Jonathan Kelsey for Mulberry shoe collection. Through 12/5. Metropolitan Pavilion, 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (888-685-6856); Thurs.Fri. (107).
• Leather bags, wallets, and riding boots from Botkier are up to 75 percent off. Through 12/7. 117 Mercer St., nr. Prince St. (212-343-2782); Thurs.Fri. (107), Sat. (116), Sun. (noon6).
• Costume jewelry from various designers, such as Eddie Borgo, will be up to 90 percent off. Enamel cocktail rings are $15 (from $120), hand-knit covered bangles are $10 (from $90), bib necklaces are $20 (from $200), and chandelier earrings are $15 (from $90). Through 12/4. 147 W. 35th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 1107 (212-217-0297); Thurs.Fri. (107).
• Archetype Showroom's sample sale has men's and women's collections from Fremont, Hengst, Lorick, Shipley and Halmos, Digby & Iona, and more priced up to 50 percent off retail prices. Through 12/6. 676 Broadway, nr. Great Jones St., second fl. (212-529-1407) Thurs.Sat. (107).
• Jelly-shoe specialist Melissa Shoes is marking down its collaboration lines; Vivienne Westwood flats are $70 (from $199), Alexandre Herchcovitch boots are $60 (from $119), and other Melissa shoes are more than 50 percent off. Through 12/6. 520 W. 27th St., nr. Tenth Ave., sixth fl., Ste. 601; Thurs.Sat. (noon8).
• One-of-a-kind jewelry, belts, and bags are 50 to 75 percent off at the Divine Tribe one-day sample sale. Carol Leggett Public Relations. 39 W. 14th St., nr. Sixth Ave., Ste. 405 (212-727-2155); 48.
• Everything online at Kate Spade is 30 percent off during their friends and family event. Use the code HOLKSFF08 at checkout. Through 12/8.
• Sleepwear and intimates from the likes of OnGossamer, Betsey Johnson, Oscar de la Renta, and more are 60 percent off at the Carole Hochman Showroom sale. There is also a sample room where everything costs $5. Through 12/9. 135 Madison Ave., nr. 31st St., sixth fl. (212-725-1212); Thurs.Fri. (106), Sat.Sun. (closed), Mon. (108), Tues. (106).
• Stock up on contemporary essentials from Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen's line Elizabeth and James, as well as LaROK, at Savvy's showroom where both collections are up to 70 percent off. Through 12/6. 145 W. 18th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-388-0339); Thurs. (88), Fri.Sat. (108).
• The children's clothes bonanza sale: Kit+lili has hand-printed accessories, children's clothing, and women's T-shirts for 40 to 80 percent off. A corduroy hand-printed jumper is $30 from $88, a cotton-jersey elastic-waist skirt is $20 from $44, and hand-printed T-shirts for children and adults are $20 from $38. Through 12/5. 55 Washington St., at Front St., Ste. 728, Dumbo, Brooklyn (646-415-8635); Thurs.Fri. (117).
• Find coats and jackets for $40, pants for $30, dresses for $20 to $30, and tops and skirts for $20 at the Donna Morgan and Ali Ro showroom sample sale. Through 12/5. 530 Seventh Ave., at 39th St., fourteenth fl.; Thurs. (95:30), Fri. (94:30).
• All merchandise at First Among Equals is 30 percent off during their autumn/winter sale. Find fall clothing and outerwear from Hyden Yoo, Filippa K, Corpus, Cassaves, and more. Through 12/4. 177 Orchard St., nr. Stanton St. (212-253-2202); Mon.Fri. (19), Sat.Sun. (128).
Most Viewed Stories
‘Weed Dick’ Is the New Way for Men to Sexually Disappoint You
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
How to Get Out of Any Party Conversation
Amber Rose, Populist Slut Hero of Our Time
Portraits of Privilege: A Teen Demands Mac ’n’ Cheese
7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Cindy Crawford on Bagels, Instagirls, and Bringing the Supermodel Era to TV
You Think You’re Too Classy to Drink Champagne From a Bong?
Adriana Lima on Boxing, Brazilian Beauty Secrets
From Our Partners
How This Woman Lost 30 Pounds After Years of Ignoring Her Weight Gain
Why You Should Never Wear These Two Items Two Days In A Row
Fabulous Find of the Week: Forever 21 Trench Coat
5 Best Sex Positions to Practically Guarantee an Orgasm
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping Features7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Don't be one of the 100,000 losers waiting for back orders.Stock Up on These Fall Boots Under $300
Sensible lace-ups, sparkly shoes, and more.Cheap Thrill: Jacquemus’s Tailored T-Shirt
A signature piece from the "It" designer.Outfit of the Week: A Smart Way to Layer Basics
One more way to make weekdays easier.Cool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.Treat Yourself Friday: A Quirky Bucket Bag
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.