• Nars national makeup stylists are on hand at Barneys New York to demonstrate the line's products and how to create a holiday look. 660 Madison Ave., at 61st St. (212-833-82008); 116.
• Bring the entire family to New York's New York Shop. Find exhibits from Albertine, Castor & Pollux, DwellStudio, and more, plus plenty of activities for kids. The event benefits Room to Grow, a nonprofit organization that helps babies born into poverty. Visit nymag.com/shop to purchase tickets ($20 for one or $30 for two). Altman Building, 135 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-741-3400); 117.
• Japanese streetwear designer Nigo will sign his new book, A Bathing Ape, at the Soho BAPE store. 91 Greene St., at Spring St. (212-925-0222); 11.
• Meet Members Only designer Kelli Delaney at Bloomingdale's and receive a free legging with a purchase of any two Members Only items. 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St., second fl. (212-705-2000); noon6.
• Stop by Juicy Couture and enter to win a free Juicy bathing suit and cover-up. Save 30 percent on your next purchase with a purchase of two or more swim items at the Fifth Avenue and 52nd Street location. 650 Fifth Ave., at 52nd St. (212-796-3360). 368 Bleecker St., at Charles St. (646-336-8151). 103 Fifth Ave., nr. 17th St. (212-727-8029); 860 Madison Ave., nr. 70th St. (212-327-2398); noon2.
• Owl’s Lab is hosting a Genetic Denim trunk show, with fit specialists on hand and a 15 percent discount on the line for one day only. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org. 20 E. 12th St., nr. University Pl. (212-633-2672); 16.
• Jewelry designer Alexis Bittar is marking all items 50 to 70 percent off. Prices on brooches, cuffs, bangles, and more range from $20 to $200. Through 12/6. 153 E. 60th St., nr. Lexington Ave.; Fri.Sat. (9:307).
• Bare Escentuals is extending its friends and family discount to our faithful readers. Use the code BELUV to receive 20 percent off online beauty orders. Through 12/7.
• Helmut Lang and rag & bone staples for men and women, including outerwear, blazers, sweaters, and denim, start at 60 percent off at the Clothing Line showroom. Through 12/5. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave.; Tues. and Thurs. (107), Wed. and Fri. (106).
• Skinny, straight leg, and flare jeans are $90, boot cut jeans are $70 to $90, and one-of-a-kind samples are $50 at the James Jeans sample sale. Through 12/5. 500 Greenwich St., nr. Spring St., Ste. 202 (212-221-4603); Tues.Thurs. (97), Fri. (92).
• Stock up on Hanky Panky undies while their thongs, low-riders, and boy shorts are up to 75 percent off. Through 12/5. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 29th St. (212-725-4996); Tues.Wed. (8:308), Thurs. (8:307), Fri. (91).
• Thread Social's party dresses and other fall and summer collection pieces are up to 85 percent off during their sale. Through 12/5. 26 W. 17th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Ste. 301 (212-414-8844); Wed.Fri. (9:308).
• Past seasons' men's and women's items from Grey Ant, Iro, Spring & Clifton, Richard Ruiz, and more are up to 75 percent off, and vintage finds are $5 to $100 at the eM Productions Showroom sale. Through 12/5. 1 Bond St., nr. Broadway, No. 5C (212-228-2428); Wed.Fri. (107). Cash only.
• Clutches start at $40 and bangles start at $20 at Ted Rossi's sale. Also, python and leather bags, jewelry, and hair accessories are all 75 percent off. Through 12/5. 15 E. 30th St., nr. Madison Ave., Ste. 300 (212-683-1726); Wed.Fri. (106).
• Designer and vintage items are 30 to 70 percent off during Assembly New York's sale. An Endovanera jacket is $318 from $484, a Robert Geller blazer is $418 from $628, and a Harmon tee is $84 from $144. Through 12/5. 174 Ludlow St., nr. Stanton St. (212-253-5393); daily (noon9).
• Light coats, silky tops, and knits from Trovata, Geren Ford, Rachel Comey, and more are 20 to 40 percent off at Thistle & Clover. Through 12/5. 221 Dekalb Ave., nr. Clermont St., Fort Greene, Brooklyn (718-855-5577); Sat.Sun. (117), Mon.Fri. (128).
• Costume jewelry from various designers, such as Eddie Borgo, will be up to 90 percent off. Enamel cocktail rings are $15 (from $120), hand-knit covered bangles are $10 (from $90), bib necklaces are $20 (from $200), and chandelier earrings are $15 (from $90). Through 12/5. 147 W. 35th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 1107 (212-217-0297); Thurs.Fri. (107).
• Find up to 75 percent off Mulberry bags, ready-to-wear, cashmere scarves, and the Jonathan Kelsey for Mulberry shoe collection. Through 12/5. Metropolitan Pavilion, 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (888-685-6856); Thurs.Fri. (107).
• Prices start at $25 at Tucker's holiday fair, which also has pieces from Alyssa Norton, Salvor Projects, and more. Bring your own shopping bag for an extra $5 off Tucker purchases. One day only. 13 Essex St., nr. Hester St.; 98.
• The Karina jersey wrap dress is $125 (originally $250), the Lolita jersey tube top dress is $100 (originally $250), and all other wrap dresses from Butter by Nadia are $75 to $150 during their sample sale. Through 12/7. House of Butter. 405 Van Brunt St., at Van Dyke St., second fl., Red Hook, Brooklyn (347-410-3203); Sat. (116), Sun. (noon5).
• The sample sale for downtown jewelry line Made Her Think offers select items at 80 percent off. Through 12/7. 195 Chrystie St., nr. Stanton St., Ste. 301-7; Sat.–Sun. (noon–6). Cash only.
• Chiffon cocktail dresses are $595 (originally $850), furs are $805 (originally $1150), and party dresses are $264 (originally $528) at Jill Stuart's fall sale. Through 12/6. 100 Greene St., nr. Spring St. (212-343-2300); Mon.Sat. (117), Sun. (126).
• Jelly-shoe specialist Melissa Shoes is marking down their collaboration lines; Vivienne Westwood flats are $70 (from $199), Alexandre Herchcovitch boots are $60 (from $119), and other Melissa shoes are more than 50 percent off. Through 12/6. 520 W. 27th St., nr. Tenth Ave., sixth fl., Ste. 601; Thurs.Sat (noon8).
• Chunky cocktail rings, dangly earrings, and clutches from Jennifer Miller are 20 to 30 percent off. Through 12/6. 972 Lexington Ave., nr. 70th St. (212-734-8199); daily (10:306).
• Shop rare samples, past-season overstock, and one-offs from Rogan and ecofriendly Loomstate, marked up to 75 percent off. Through 12/7. 91 Franklin St., nr. Church St. (646-827-7554); daily (117).
• Leather bags, wallets, and riding boots from Botkier are up to 75 percent off. Through 12/7. 117 Mercer St., nr. Prince St. (212-343-2782); Thurs.Fri. (107), Sat. (116), Sun. (noon6).
Most Viewed Stories
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Everything We Know About Brad Pitt’s Plane Incident
Jaden Smith on the Many Subtle Flavors of Water
Taylor Swift’s Squad Begged Kim Kardashian for Mercy
Gigi Hadid Fought Back Against a Creepy Stranger Who Grabbed Her
Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Unveiled Their Baby on Instagram
The 6 Best Denim Shops on Etsy
From Our Partners
The Zoe Report
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.