In case you didn't catch Beyoncé's new "Diva" video over Chrismukkah, know that she rocks some fierce Gareth Pugh in it. Yes, she remains to Pugh like a moth to flame. And this might shock you: Grazia reports little sister Solange introduced Beyoncé to Pugh. Solange. Though we have bemoaned the seeming awkwardness of Beyoncé's new avant-garde fashion choices, we are prepared to embrace them, because frankly we are kind of in love with the "Diva" video. True, it's pretty cliché minus the clothes, but it's so enjoyably ridiculous that it manages to justify (the badness of) the song itself. The part where she busts out the fan made of money is one of the best things we've seen all winter. Go ahead and judge. Our love knows no shame. [Grazia]
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season