• Get 60 percent off menswear by designers like Ann Demeulemeester, Yohji Yamamoto, and Undercover at Atelier. 304 Hudson St., nr. Spring St. (212-941-8435); Mon.Fri. (117), Sat. (127), Sun. (126).
• Sweet kids' clothes from Petit Bateau, Lili Gaufrette, and Splendid are marked down by 50 percent at Small Change. 1196 Lexington Ave., nr. 81st St. (212-772-6455); Mon.Fri. (106), Sat. (105), Sun. (noon5).
• Agent Provocateur’s racy underthings are half off; the Bridgette bra is $65. 133 Mercer St., nr. Prince St. (212-965-0229); Mon.Sat. (117), Sun. (noon6).
• The year-end sale at Aloha Rag features 70 percent off their stock of fall/winter 2008 merchandise from 3.1 phillip lim, Alexander Wang, Giuseppe Zanotti, Ksubi, Rogan, YMC, and more. 505 Greenwich St., nr. Spring St. (212-925-0882); Mon.Sat. (117), Sun. (noon6).
• For the month of December, Rebecca & Drew is marking down shirts $110 to $135 (originally $195 to $225), skirts and pants $170 to $255 (originally $265 to $390), and shirt dresses starting at $175 (originally $250 to $265). 344 W. 13th St., nr. Hudson St. (212-647-8901); Mon.Wed. (117), Thurs.Fri. (118), Sat. (117), Sun. (noon6).
• Links of London jewelry, small leather goods, and accessories are up to 50 percent off. 535 Madison Ave., nr. 54th St. (212-588-1177); Mon.Sat. (9:307:30), Sun. (11.:306). 402 W. Broadway, nr. Spring St. (212-343-8024); Mon.Sat. (118), Sun. (noon7). MetLife Building, 200 Park Ave., nr. 44th St. (212-867-0258); Mon.Tues. and Thurs. (88), Wed. and Fri. (87), Sat. (106), Sun. (closed).
• Since you’ll probably wear that bridesmaid or mother-of-the-bride dress only once, get it for cheap at the Wedding Atelier sale (Pronovias, Nicole Miller, and Alvina Valenta bridesmaid dresses from $165). 103 Fifth Ave., nr. 17th St., second fl. (646-638-3263); daily by appointment.
Most Viewed Stories
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Everything We Know About Brad Pitt’s Plane Incident
Jaden Smith on the Many Subtle Flavors of Water
Taylor Swift’s Squad Begged Kim Kardashian for Mercy
Gigi Hadid Fought Back Against a Creepy Stranger Who Grabbed Her
The 6 Best Denim Shops on Etsy
Beyoncé and Tina Knowles Did A Normal Mother/Daughter Thing
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.