• Fragrance is less about the scent and more about how it makes you feel, says a new University of Liverpool study. And then there's this: Men need to first attract themselves before they're able to attract a woman: "When a man changes his natural body odor, it can alter his self-confidence to such an extent that it also changes how attractive women find him." Hear that, boys? Get your spritz on. [Economist via Now Smell This]
• Burger King's Flame fragrance is sold out at all Ricky's NYC. Seriously. [Racked]
• Robert Pattinson cut off his greasy long locks in favor of a crew cut. We stared at the picture for a while before realizing that this man's sexiness need not rely on his haircut. [Off the Rack/People]
• British writer Sue Carroll asked Santa for a new face, and he gave it to her in the form of a non-surgical face-lift using the injectable gel Juvederm Ultra. The before-and-after shots look like the past twenty years never happened. Way to go, Santa. [Mirror UK]
• The spa Body by Brooklyn is taking These Economic Times into consideration, changing their menu to offer a "recession special," offering couples private rooms for $200, including a bottle of champagne. Relaxing. [NYP]
Most Viewed Stories
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
From Up Close, Raf Simons’s Vision for Dior Is Clear
Michelle Obama: No Boy Is Cute Enough to Keep You From Getting an Education
A Pregnant Supermodel Explains What She Eats
The World’s Easiest Way to Highlight Your Face
Meet the Prom Queen of Instagram
Selfie Sorority Uses Media Frenzy for Good Cause
‘Truly Ugly Guy With Glasses’ Is Europe’s Most Virile Man
Stop Time-Traveling to Such Lame Eras, Losers
From Our Partners
Alexa Chung Interview: On Her AG Jeans Collaboration And Why She'll Never Be Blake Lively
Say What You Want About Anne Hathaway, But Her Lips Blouse Is Pretty Darn Cool
My Daughter Has Cerebral Palsyand I Refuse to Sugarcoat How Hard It Is
9 Times Cecile Richards Threw Down For Reproductive Rights
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesEven Barbie Wants Kim Kardashian’s Makeup Artist
Life in plastic, it's fantastic.This Is How You Should Smell for Fall
Hint: not like a pumpkin.A Lesson in Beauty Grammar at Dior
What "past future perfect" means in terms of hair and makeup.Why Does My Heart Feel Like It’s Exploding?
A girl's guide to chest pain.The World’s Easiest Way to Highlight Your Face
How to strobe like a pro.A Pregnant Supermodel Explains What She Eats
"Don't be afraid of the fat."It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Hate you, boomers.Inside a Beauty Editor’s Insane Skin-Care Routine
A minimum of 12 products.Pat McGrath Wants You Dipped in Gold
The legendary makeup artist launches an exclusive product.Let’s All Get High on Cold-Pressed Juice!
Juice Crawls just killed nightlife.
"A modern-day romantic comedy."3 Fall Polishes to Express Your Inner Angst
For the #FallGoth inside you.Margiela Did Crazy Beauty, Again
Glam rock meets geisha meets nestlike hair.Dump Someone If You Hate Their Smell
And other revelations from the Hermès perfumers.All You’re Going to Want for Christmas Is Mariah’s M.A.C Collaboration
A Dreamlover of a beauty collection.Do I Make This Quesadilla Look Fat?
A new study suggests that weight bias affects how we perceive food info online.Want Soft Hands? The Olsen Twins Can Help.
Their latest beauty launch is surprisingly effective.The Angelina Jolie of China on Fame and Power
A rare interview with activist actress Yao Chen.Mindy Kaling’s Book Is Full of Beauty Wisdom
Six of our favorite insights.How to Look Amazing in Under 10 Minutes
A makeup artist's everyday skin routine.