• Vanity never dies, even when you're dead, as the latest plastic-surgery trend targets your ego postmortem. "We've had people mention that they want their breasts to look perky when they're dead," one funeral director said. "We'll inject tissue fillers into the lips, the nose, the cheeks, above the eyebrows, the chin, and the hands." [MSNBC]
• Ellen DeGeneres's CoverGirl ads are out. "I’ve been practicing in my bathroom mirror for years," she said. "Now finally, you’ll all be able to see it." Aw. [Off the Rack/People]
• Esteemed perfumer Francis Kurkdijan (he concocted Jean Paul Gaultier's Le Mâle and Lancôme's Miracle) is opening his own fragrance house, expected to launch in Paris by summer 2009. [Cosmetic News]
• Jil Sander's new fragrance Style Soft is a fruity scent with freesia, mandarin, and violet notes. Launching this February, it's a gentler version of the original Style scent by the label. [Now Smell This]
• If you have red hair, here are seventeen ways to style it. Bear in mind there's absolutely no way these would work on blondes or brunettes. [BellaSugar]
Most Viewed Stories
This Conspiracy Theory Will Change How You Feel About the Bachelor Villain
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
The Sheer Perfection of Donald Trump’s Golden Shower
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
Connecticut Politician Arrested for Pinching Woman’s Genitals
Pakistani Pop Star Stops Concert When He Spots Sexual Harassment
Hairstylist Says She Was Asked to Do Marla Maples’s and Tiffany Trump’s Inauguration Day Hair for Free
The Obamas Visited Malia and Sasha’s Old Swing Set at Its New Home at a D.C. Shelter
How to Live in a 150-Square-Foot Studio
Ask a Boss: How Do I Quit the Job I’ve Had Forever?
From Our Partners
The Fashion Spot
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesKarl Lagerfeld Is Rumored to Be Among the Designers Dressing Melania Trump for the Inauguration
If so, he would join Ralph Lauren as the most high-profile designers dressing the incoming first lady.Rachel Comey on How She’s Mobilizing the Fashion Industry for the Women’s March
She put out a call to her fellow designers.Turmeric Might Not Have Magical Therapeutic Powers After All
A new study shines a skeptical light on turmeric.Republican Men Think Women Have It Better
A new survey found that 51 percent of Republican men think it’s a good time to be a woman in America.Obama Commutes Chelsea Manning’s Sentence
She will be out of prison on May 17.Why Some Parents Are Slaughtering Sophie the Giraffe
Cause of death: a viral article inciting mold fears.Why Not Sail to Italy With These Italian Men?
This daydream of a video comes courtesy of Caruso.Please Ignore This Enraging Person at the Women’s March
This week’s “Bermuda Square” comic strip.Activists Are Planning a Queer Dance Party Outside Mike Pence’s Home
The dance is in protest of Pence’s stance on LGBTQ issues.Louis Vuitton Held a Conversation on the Syrian Crisis
The brand has partnered with UNICEF to help the cause.
The election has been a headache for migraine sufferers.Female Zebra Shark Gives Up on Shark Men and Mates With Herself
After being separated from her mate for three years, Leonie the shark reproduced asexually.Hillary Clinton Supporter Ralph Lauren Will Dress Melania Trump for Inauguration
The designer will reach across the aisle — or design room.Your Guide to NYC Inauguration Weekend Protests
Not making it to D.C.? Here are some local options.See All the Best Street Style From Milan Men’s Fashion Week
Wide-leg pants, puffer coats, lots of red.Fake News, Fake Science and Why Doctors Lie About Abortion
The consequences of bad information about women’s health.Alicia Keys Really Believes That Inner Beauty Is the Best Highlighter
Her glow doesn’t come in a compact.This Conspiracy Theory Will Change How You Feel About the Bachelor Villain
Corinne is not who she seems.Ask a Boss: How Do I Quit the Job I’ve Had Forever?
With two weeks’ notice.U.S. Abortion Rate Lowest Since Roe v. Wade
A new study from the Guttmacher Institute shows a decline in abortions.