Proenza Schouler's sample sale starts today, and a commenter who visited this morning writes: "MUCH less stock than previous years, and not as good of deals either. NO bags and no shoes (only the same OLD shoes from last sale). A few boxes of sweaters and tees from 80-120, and some straggly belts and sunglasses. Only a very few real samples. For clothes, dresses in the $300-1000 range, coats mostly $400 and 500, and some blouses around $175-$300. Lots of pants and skirts, but mostly tiny sizes." Thank God there are millions of other sales to choose from. [Racked]
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like