Beige may have dominated spring runways as the "hot" hue, but there are still ways to salvage some color this spring. Just look to sneakerworld, as streetwear brands deliver top-to-bottom options for your wardrobe in every shade of the rainbow. In fact, we just got our hands on Reebok's lifestyle collection for women, with thirteen bright, colorful styles dropping the first five months of 2009 on Reebok.com, and it includes almost every color in a Crayola crayon box. There's pink camo, golden stripes, gray cotton jersey, silver biker studs, and more. These aren't your boring gym shoes, ladies. To check out all of the new styles, click ahead.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Negative Space: 11 White Dresses With Cutouts
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate