• Nicole Miller's feminine fall/winter collection is up to 70 percent off at both the Soho and Upper East Side retail locations. Through 1/9. 77 Greene St., nr. Spring St. (212-219-1825); 780 Madison Ave., nr. 66th St. (212-288-9779). Mon.Fri. (107), Sat. (106), Sun. (noon5).
• Find up to 90 percent off Bill Blass past and current collections, as well as discount vintage and costume jewelry. Through 12/17. 550 Seventh Ave., nr. 39th St., twelfth fl.; Mon.Wed. (107).
• Get fur jackets, coats, vests, and accessories from Adrienne Landau for up to 85 percent off. Through 12/18. 519 Eighth Ave., nr. 36th St., 21st fl. (212-920-1211); Mon.Thurs. (97).
• Just in time for all of your holiday parties, cocktail and eveningwear from Marc Bouwer, Lela Rose, Donald Deal, Melinda Eng, and Heidi Weisel is up to 80 percent off. Through 12/18. 519 Eighth Ave., nr. 36th St., 21st fl. (212-920-1211); Mon.Thurs. (97).
• Stock up on discounted scarves, gloves, handbags, and more at Echo's sample sale. Through 12/15. Metropolitan Pavilion, 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl.; Fri. (noon8), Sat.Sun. (108), Mon. (84).
• Leather bags are $55 (originally $210), women's cotton pants are $65 (originally $260), men's sweaters are $55 (originally $185), and most other items are 75 percent off at Y-3's sample and stock sale. Through 12/18. Adidas NY Showroom, 610 Broadway, nr. Houston St., third fl.; Tues.Thurs. (106).
• Save 60 percent on skirts, dresses, blouses, pants, and coats at the Pink Tartan holiday sale. Through 12/17. 416 W. 13th St., nr. Washington St., Ste. 303 (212-242-3541); Tues.Wed. (87).
Most Viewed Stories
The Girls Pregnancy Plotline Says More About Us Than It Does About Hannah Horvath
Let’s Not Call Obama Stylish Just Yet
Why Millennial Pink Refuses to Go Away
Nike’s Air Max Day Is a Great Excuse to Buy Cool, Rare Sneakers
Former Thinx Employee Accuses Miki Agrawal of Sexual Harassment
Report: Donald and Melania Trump Don’t Sleep in the Same Bed
Cate Blanchett on the Judgment of Women, Face Mists, and How She’s Moisturized for Over a Decade
Five Skin-Care and Makeup Products I Used Till the Very Last Drop
Huma Abedin Hung Out With David Foster at the Hollywood Walk of Fame
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.