So 2008's been real and all, but we're checking out early today to rest up for this fabulously freezing-cold snowy evening ahead of us. Joy. Ladies, we implore you, dress weather-appropriate this evening. Taylor Momsen's slinky see-through top with tights as pants is an example of the opposite of what we mean. Coats, scarves, boots, and pants are okay. Really. No one wants to step over girls with traction-less stilettos splayed out on the sidewalk catching frostbite all night. Stay warm and we'll be back to our regular blogging schedule on Friday. Happy New Year!
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Blowout
- What the Times’s ‘Case for Filth’ Gets Wrong
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 69 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season
- Short Men Are Out of Luck 99 Percent of the Time
- Lindsay Lohan Implicated in Hilton Bro Beating
- Victoria Beckham Hated Her Girl-Power Prison