• An ex–YSL Beauté makeup artist is suing the company. He claims he was fired when a heart condition hindered his travel schedule. [WWD]
• M.A.C's new spokesperson. Dame Edna. on her beauty routine: "I sellotape whole tins of sardines to my face at night, attach two squeezed lemon rinds to my armadillo-skinned elbows and put cucumber on my eyes. By the time I'm finished, I look like a fruit salad with added fish … In the morning, the pillow is pretty much a write-off." [Telegraph]
• Here's a list of deals on drugstore makeup. Recession chic blah blah… [Blogdorf Goodman]
• Apparently a peanut M&M — a peanut M&M — will "completely reverse the alluring effect of any perfume/cologne you might have on." What? [Lucky Beauty Blog]
• Admit it, you're not really doing any work right now because everyone knows today is an unofficial between-holidays holiday. So you may as well look at a slideshow of Beyoncé's 2008 hair evolution. [BellaSugar]
Most Viewed Stories
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
The Best Part of Being a Royal Is Getting to Pet Bunnies
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
I Tried Hillary Clinton’s Diet and Now I Sympathize With Her
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
Misty Copeland Did Her Own Makeup for This Ballet Book
Female Chess Players Are Furious About Having to Wear Hijabs at the World Championship in Iran
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesVetements Taps Margiela Alum
The design collective will hire Margiela’s Nina Nitsche.The One Thing My Husband and I Have Never Fought About? Money.
Buying a Coke can feel as loaded as buying a new home.Democrat PAC Now Using a Pack of ‘Beauty Queens’ to Combat Trump
That’s certainly one tactic to try.Luxury Hotels Are Using Falcons to Protect Celebs From Paparazzi Drones
These falcons are trained to wipe out drones.I Tried Hillary Clinton’s Diet and Now I Sympathize With Her
I was also extremely hungry.The Weeknd Is Working on Some Fashion Projects With Puma
Expect a footwear and clothing collection next year.Blac Chyna Tweets Out Rob Kardashian’s Phone Number As an Apparent Warning to His Fangirls
That’s one way to get the man to change his number.Trump Spokesperson Says Hillary Clinton Has ‘Failed Miserably’ As a ‘Champion for Women’
We can agree to disagree.Kesha Shows Her Support for Miss Universe Alicia Machado After Being Body-Shamed by Donald Trump
“You did not deserve to be shamed by this monster.”A Glimpse Into Marilyn Monroe’s Private Life
Whoopi Goldberg curated intimate portraits of the icon in a new exhibit, featuring photographs by Milton Greene.
He went on the record with Anderson Cooper.Paris Fashion Week’s Runways Are Still Overwhelmingly White
It’s been only three days but the numbers are bleak.Misty Copeland Did Her Own Makeup for This Ballet Book
She danced for photographer Gregg Delman's new book.Why Do All My Instagram Cats Keep Dying?
When real life encroaches on the virtual.Hunger Casts a Cruel, All-consuming Spell, Study Confirms
It’s stronger than thirst, fear, or social needs.Female Chess Players Are Furious About Having to Wear Hijabs at the World Championship in Iran
The world championship tournament is in Iran, where women are required to wear hijabs.Man in Tech Actually Admits He Was Wrong
Well, this is a first!The Other Kids in Jennifer Garner’s Daughter’s Class Have a Laptop, Why Can’t She?
Jen told Today she didn’t know tweens need computers.How Do You Follow a Great Designer?
Bouchra Jarrar’s first collection since taking over from Alber Elbaz at Lanvin.Alyssa Milano on Football, Spinning, and Why She Hates Eating Alone
The mom of two young kids says wellness is a balancing act.