Alexander Wang got his year off with a bang. Or three. After showing his pre-fall collection and having Diane Von Furstenberg mentor him, the designer just rolled out the online lookbook for his new diffusion line T by Alexander Wang this week. And, as expected, we're buying it all. First announced last August, the line features 12 styles of comfortable T-shirt dresses, tanks, and shirts that look already worn-in, slept-in, and partied-in, all for a third of what his regular line costs — a V-neck dress is $85, a tank dress is $89, a boatneck dress is $85, and a sleeveless tee is $74. And you won't have to wait much longer to get your hands on pieces — the line will hit stores by the end of this month, a representative told us today. Barneys New York, Opening Ceremony, and Kirna Zabête are all confirmed to stock the line, and the clothes are available for pre-order now on SaksFifthAvenue.com. So, come Fashion Week, you'll have something new and affordable to wear. Win win!
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel