Reverend Run's daughters have a new reality show on MTV that comes on right after The City. We've never watched it, but we understand it has something to do with their lives in L.A. as they set up their clothing line, Pastry. The designer of Johnny Cupcakes, a homegrown T-shirt brand focused on "cupcakes and anything associated with it," alleges that Pastry is knocking off his designs. He's working with his trademark attorney and so far has gotten an unspecified major mall chain not to order any Pastry products, though it's unclear what legal action has been taken against Pastry itself. If MTV put this in the show, we might tune in for the family living-room lesson on trademark infringement and marvel at how normal and down-to-earth they are.
Maryland Bank Robber Chose Pink Monochrome
Beauty GIF: How to Create a Holiday Glitter-Eye
Go Ask Our Beauty Editor Anything at Reddit
- ‘Kamikaze Sperm’: Fighting Off Rivals?
- The Long, Strange Journey of Nell Scovell
- Maryland Bank Robber Chose Pink Monochrome
- Beauty GIF: How to Create a Holiday Glitter-Eye
- 2013: Another Year of the Effing Hipster?
- Go Ask Our Beauty Editor Anything at Reddit
- Wish List: Erdem’s Feathered Organza Silk Skirt
- Patty Carroll’s Draped, ‘Anonymous’ Women
- Cara Delevingne Nabs Second Vogue UK Cover
- Lindsay Lohan Cozying Up With Liam Neeson’s Son
- The Cut's 2013 Luxe Beauty Gift Guide
- Katy Perry Could Pass for a Young Mrs. Claus
- Jay Z and Beyoncé Are Going Vegan
- Best Bet: Ella Moss Sheena Sequin Blazer
- The Rita Ora Look Book