Grazia is reporting Olivier Theyskens has officially left Nina Ricci. Or at least that's the word on the front row of the couture shows, which are going on in Paris right now. Rumors that he might leave have been swirling for weeks. Both the designer and Puig president Mario Grauso tried to quiet gossip about design differences between Puig and Theyskens less than two weeks ago. But apparently Theyskens's latest collection for the house wasn't selling. Nina Ricci is yet to confirm that Theyskens is really out. But if it's true, what on earth is Ricci going to show at Paris Fashion Week, which is just weeks away? And where, oh where, will Theyskens go?
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season