Sales Associate Christina Albina loves vintage from places like What Comes Around Goes Around, but she also loves labels. The day our Video Look Book caught her she wore Miu Miu, Tory Burch, Jill Stuart, Burberry, and two-tone Chanel sunglasses. Why two-tone? "Why? I don't know! Ask Karl Lagerfeld," she said. "He created them, and they only made 200 pairs and everywhere I go everyone's like, 'Where did you get those from?' I'm like, 'Chanel and there aren't any more and I'm not selling them to you.' " Watch the Video Look Book to find out which fashion item she loves more than clothes.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken