• Dolce & Gabbana on their new makeup collection (the campaign for which will star Scarlett Johansson): "We see makeup as another thing for women, like a dress. We worked on the makeup line like we work on a clothing collection — you can change makeup like you can change your clothes, depending on your mood." [WWD]
• Here are some new promo photos of M.A.C.'s Hello Kitty line. They were taken in November at an event to announce the line, which for some reason featured cracked-out-looking dolls. [Racked]
• Celebrity hairstylist Ted Gibson wants to be a household name, so he signed a deal to distribute his line at Target. Surely the $23 products will make your hair look just like Debra Messing's. [WWD]
• Uslu Airlines enlisted four D.J.'s to launch a club-inspired series of nail polishes. Ed Banger, Rollerboys, Headman, and Fetisch all created colors, which include lilac, neon yellow, baby blue, and silver gray. [Nylon]
• Bliss Spa is launching Best of Skintentions in March, an all-in-one moisturizer with SPF 15, antioxidants, and vitamins A, C, and E that costs $35. It's our every "skintention" to get some. [WWD]
• If you're bored and your skin's flaking off, here's how you can make your own body scrub out of brown sugar. [Bella Sugar]
Most Viewed Stories
Taylor Swift Is Not Going to Be Happy About This New Friendship
Karl Lagerfeld Calls Out Meryl Streep for Canceling an Order for a Chanel Dress
Rereading The Handmaid’s Tale, One Month Into the Trump Era
Why Did Everyone Act Like I Was Crazy When I Decided to Have a Baby in My 20s?
Ask Polly: I Overshared My Way Out of a Boyfriend!
Excuse Me While I Lose My Mind Over These Vetements Shoes
Witches Are Planning to Hex Trump This Friday
What, Exactly, Are Melania and Ivanka Trump Trying to Sell?
13 Under-Eye Creams That Actually Work
You’ll Never Guess Who Has the Most Orgasms
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesSports Illustrated’s Curviest Model Yet on Fitness, Eating Well, and Embracing Her Body
Hunter McGrady wants to inspire other women to love their bodies.Woman Framed by Ex-Boyfriend’s Wife in Craigslist ‘Rape Fantasy’ Plot Speaks Out
Michelle Hadley, who was framed for a crime by her ex-boyfriend’s wife, calls it “your worst nightmare coming true.”Demi Lovato on Boxing, Eating Well, and Speaking Up About Mental Health
And why she felt a responsibility to open up about her struggles.Lana Del Rey Invites You to Join Her Coven in Hexing Donald Trump
Lana wants to put a spell on you, Trump.Nearly 150,000 U.S. Teens Identify as Transgender, New Report Estimates
That’s one out of every 137 people ages 13 to 17 in the U.S.Céline Might Finally Starting Selling Online
The French house has been a longtime digital holdout.Justin Bieber Didn’t Pee His Pants
He just got water on his “d*ck area.”Gabby Giffords Tells Lawmakers Who Won’t Hold Town Halls to ‘Have Some Courage’
Representative Louie Gohmert cited Giffords’s shooting when explaining why he won’t meet constituents for a public forum.Karl Lagerfeld Calls Out Meryl Streep for Canceling an Order for a Chanel Dress
“A genius actress, but cheapness also, no?”Amber Rose Is Now the Proud Owner of a Strip Club
She’s the new boss at Ace of Diamonds in Los Angeles.
“I have a message for the trans kids of America. You are winning.”Justin Bieber Will Not Rest Until the World Acknowledges His Basketball Skills
Watch him ball. Someone. Please. Anyone.13 Under-Eye Creams That Actually Work
Nothing obliterates dark circles, but these come close.See Sublime Watercolors of the Dior Runway
Just before Paris Fashion Week, a new book features illustrations of Dior’s designs over the years.You’ll Never Guess Who Has the Most Orgasms
Surprise!Taylor Swift Is Not Going to Be Happy About This New Friendship
Katy Perry and Ed Sheeran seem to be having a pretty good time together.Excuse Me While I Lose My Mind Over These Vetements Shoes
Peak shoe addiction.Being Too Lazy to Get Bang Trims Is Cool Now
Behold, at Prada.WATCH: The World’s First Transgender Doll Is Modeled After This Teenager
And it’s inspired by a 16-year-old.Moschino Brings Us Garbage Couture for a Garbage World
No recycled ideas here.