It feels like every label wants us in jeans this spring. First it was Lanvin for Acne, then Hollywood's Audrina and LiLo posse, and now Donna Karan is launching her denim collection. Set to hit stores in late February and priced at $395 to $595 a pair, these jeans may actually stand out in your closet (and not just because of the hefty price tag). Jewelry designer Robert Lee Morris designed the gold buttons, while the inside pocket features one of Donna's inspirational sayings like "Embrace life's every curve with imagination." So everytime you slip them on or off, you get a little warm and fuzzy. Not a bad way to get undressed. Also, there's no side seam in these pants, so they don't cut your leg awkwardly, which means it makes your legs look taller. And for shorties, just the thought of insta-height is inspiring.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel