• Check out Valentino's latest handbag collection at Bergdorf Goodman. 754 Fifth Ave., nr. 57th St. (800-558-1855); 25.
• Find the wedding gown of your dreams at the Oscar de la Renta bridal trunk show. Bergdorf Goodman, 754 Fifth Ave., nr. 57th St. (212-872-8957); call for an appointment.
• Find 40 percent off resort clothes by Loden Dager, as well as 75 percent off all other merchandise. Through 1/17. 147 W. 29th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; Fri. (38), Sat. (16).
• The day and cocktail dresses by Laundry by Shelli Segal are up to 80 percent off. Through 1/16. Redbag, 250 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave.; daily (117).
• Gant offers up to 60 percent off all the fall/winter merchandise in stock. Through 1/16. 20 W. 55th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Eleventh fl. (212-230-1949); Thurs. (8:306:30), Fri. (8:305).
• Clothes and accessories from Secta, Bensimon, Nooka, and Worship Worthy are up to 75 percent off. Through 1/16. 262 W. 38th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 302 (212-780-0300); daily (98).
• At the John Varvatos friends-and-family sale, fall/winter merchandise is up to 70 percent off. Tweed jackets are $420, leather jackets are $600, and boots are $200. Through 1/17. 122 Spring St., nr. Greene St. (212-965-0700); 315 Bowery, at Bleecker St. (212-358-0315); call for hours.
• Links of London jewelry, small leather goods, and accessories are up to 50 percent off. Through 1/17. 535 Madison Ave., nr. 54th St. (212-588-1177); Mon.Sat. (9:307:30), Sun. (11:306). 402 W. Broadway, nr. Spring St. (212-343-8024); Mon.Sat. (118), Sun. (noon7). MetLife Building, 200 Park Ave., nr. 44th St. (212-867-0258); Fri. (87), Sat. (106).
• Stop by Tracy Reese for an additional 10 percent off ready-to-wear, shoes, and accessories that are already marked 40 to 60 percent off. A trench is now $208 (originally $695), a printed dress is $121 (originally $405), and a printed cardigan is $83 (originally $275). Through 1/31. 641 Hudson St., nr. Gansevoort St. (212-807-0505); Mon.–Wed., Fri., Sat. (11–7), Thurs. (11–8), Sun. (noon–6).
• Marc Jacobs, Lanvin, Alberta Ferretti, and more are up to 90 percent off at this sale hosted by Irene Albright. Through 1/18. 32 Cooper Sq., at 5th St. (212-253-5894); Tues.Sat. (116), Sun. (noon6).
Most Viewed Stories
Connecticut Politician Arrested for Pinching Woman’s Genitals
The Sheer Perfection of Donald Trump’s Golden Shower
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
The Divorced Mom Who Cries After Sex
Pakistani Pop Star Stops Concert When He Spots Sexual Harassment
What Romance Really Means After 10 Years of Marriage
Madame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of January 16
I’m Anti-Trump, But I Refuse to March
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.