• Get a free manicure or eyebrow wax with your next cut or color at Blow the New York Blow Dry Bar. Through February. 342 W. 14th St., nr. Ninth Ave. (212-989-6282); 843 Lexington Ave., nr. 64th St. (212-452-0246). Call for an appointment.
• Estate and antique jewelry, such as brooches, earrings, and necklaces, are 40 percent off at Fred Leighton. Through 2/16. 773 Madison Ave., at 66th St. (212-288-1872); Mon.Sat. (106), Sun. (closed).
• Take 50 percent off all fall stock at Paul Smith. A wool peacoat is $415 (originally $830), and ankle boots are $220 (originally $435). 108 Fifth Ave., at 16th St. (212-627-9770); 142 Greene St., nr. Prince St. (646-613-3060). Call for hours.
• Cole Haan's shoes, bags, and outerwear are up to 80 percent off. Through 1/28. Soiffer Haskin, 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave.; Mon., Tues. (96:30), Wed. (95).
• Find 50 to 75 percent off everything at Suite Orchard. 145A Orchard St., at Rivington St. (212-533-4115); Tues.Sun. (noon7).
• Sucre's stock of Current/Elliott, Olga Kapustina, Pucci, and others is up to 75 percent off. Through 1/27. 357 Bleecker St., nr. Charles St. (212-352-1640); Mon.Wed. (117), Thurs.Sat. (118), Sun. (noon7).
Most Viewed Stories
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
Donald Trump Spent the Morning After the Debate Fat-Shaming Miss Universe, Again
Hillary Clinton’s Sickest Debate Burns
2009 Called — It Wants Its Vogue-Versus-Bloggers Fight Back.
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
Former Miss Universe Becomes U.S. Citizen So She Can Vote Against Trump
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
Area Woman Interrupted by Man 25 Times in 26 Minutes
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Our Scowling Hero Breaks a Smile
From Our Partners
The Zoe Report
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.