• Preview the latest Burberry collection at Bergdorf Goodman. 754 Fifth Ave., nr. 57th St., sixth fl. (800-558-1855); 25.
• Start prepping for Valentine's Day with the sexy underwear by Dutch designer Marlies|Dekkers — buy one item and receive another item of equal or lesser value free. Through 1/14. Marlies|Dekkers at the Plaza Retail Collection, 1 W. 58th St., nr. Fifth Ave. (212-230-1724); Mon.Sat. (117), Sun. (noon6).
• Find 50 to 80 percent off stock at the Gargyle showroom for their end-of-season clearance sale. Through 1/9. 16A Orchard St., nr. Canal St. (917-470-9367); noon8.
• Men's clothes by Duncan Quinn rarely go on sale, but now ties, suits, and more are 50 percent off — a shirt is $150. Ongoing. 8 Spring St., nr. Elizabeth St. (212-226-7030); Mon.Sat. (noon8), Sun. (noon6).
• Reward yourself with discounted spa treatments at Haven Spa. For their deep-tissue Swedish massages, remedy facials, manicures, and pedicures, buy six and get one free, or buy ten and get two free (twelve manicures costs $181). Through 1/31. 150 Mercer St., nr. Prince St. (212-343-3515); Mon.Fri. (117), Sat.Sun. (106).
• Pologeorgis’ minks, sables, and fur accessories are reduced by 40 to 60 percent. Through 1/9. 143 W. 29th St., nr. Sixth Ave., eighth fl. (212-563-2250); by appointment only.
Most Viewed Stories
Khloe Kardashian Sued for Sharing Photo of Khloe Kardashian
The Most Depressing Ways The Bachelor Couple Have Described Their Relationship
Kim Kardashian Talks Caitlyn Jenner’s ‘Hurtful’ Memoir, Says Paris Robbery Was ‘Meant to Happen’
A Snazzy White Blouse With a Colorful Purse Is a Good Look
Should You Be Boycotting SheaMoisture?
I Finally Understand Online Mom Drama
There’s Reportedly Some Therapy-Dog Drama Going Down at Vogue
Succumb to the Siren Song of Unflattering Pants
Joe Biden Went Off on Male College Students in Speech About Sexual Consent
How Ingrained Is Sexism in Silicon Valley? Ask the Women Trying to Get Funding
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.