• Join Clé de Peau Beauté expert makeup artist Kyriaki Savrani as she discusses the best looks for spring beauty. Bergdorf Goodman, 754 Fifth Ave., nr. 57th St. (212-872-2726); 1011. Call for reservations.
• Receive a luxury facial and massage from Sisley-Paris with purchase of any two botanical products. Bloomingdale’s Soho, 504 Broadway, nr. Broome St. (212-729-5131); call for an appointment.
• Ditch the sports scene and join Bliss Spa for Super Bowl Spa Day, featuring free polish changes, discounts on Bliss and Laboratoire Remède products, prizes, and snacks. Bliss 49, 541 Lexington Ave., nr. 49th St. (212-219-8970); 36.
• Bridal dresses by Reem Acra are up to 60 percent off. Through 1/31. Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl.; 107:30.
• All of the remaining 2008 stock at Temperley London is marked up to 80 percent off. The mini-kaleidoscope dress was $1,295 and is now $323, and a tunic was $995 and is now $248. Through 2/1. 453 Broome St., at Mercer St., second fl. (212-219-2929); F (87), S (117), Su (127).
• Cashmere and silk scarves by Bajra are up to 75 percent off at Editor's Closet. Through 1/30. Don't have a membership? Click here to get your invite.
• The Rachel Comey and Hyden Yu clothes at In God We Trust (including the store's own line) are up to 50 percent off. Through 2/1. 265 Lafayette St., nr. Prince St. (212-966-9010); 116.
• Check out the Dunderdon sample sale, featuring urban work clothes for men and women. Through 1/31. 25 Howard St., nr. Lafayette St.; 48.
• Stop by Tracy Reese for an additional 10 percent off ready-to-wear, shoes, and accessories that are already marked 40 to 60 percent off. A trench is now $208 (originally $695), a printed dress is $121 (originally $405), and a printed cardigan is $83 (originally $275). 641 Hudson St., nr. Gansevoort St. (212-807-0505); 117.
• Sweet kids' clothes from Petit Bateau, Lili Gaufrette, and Splendid are marked down by 50 percent at Small Change. 1196 Lexington Ave., nr. 81st St. (212-772-6455); MF (106), S (105).
• Foley + Corinna's ready-to-wear and bags are up to 75 percent off. 143 Ludlow St., nr. Stanton St. (212-505-2650); F, S (noon8), Su (noon7).
• Fashion collector Irene Albright is retiring, and she's selling the pieces in her store for 80 to 90 percent off. Find Marc Jacobs, Moschino, Jean Paul Gaultier, Catherine Malandrino, and more at this liquidation sale. 32A Cooper Sq., at 6th St. (212-253-5894); F (117), S, Su (127).
• Check out Luca Luca's fall collection, for up to 90 percent off. 19 W. 36th St., nr. Fifth Ave., fourth fl. (212-644-5568); F (8:306:30), S, Su (115).
Most Viewed Stories
Why Millennial Pink Refuses to Go Away
Bobbi Brown on Why She Really Left Her Brand and Resisted Making a Contour Palette, and Her Next Moves
All the Things Women Are Doing Wrong
Ali Wong Loves Kondo-ing So Much, She Named Her Daughter After It
What We Lose When Sex Is All About Danger
Donald Trump Spoiled His Daughter-in-Law’s Pregnancy Announcement
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Talks Nonstop!
The Moment Khloé Asked the Cameras to Stop Filming
What Exactly Is Going On With Donald and Melania’s Body Language?
What Is in Sean Spicer’s Teeth?
Latest News from The CutThe Makeup Police Have Come to Arrest Alicia Keys
Adam Levine tattled on Alicia Keys for wearing makeup.Lyft Fancies Itself the Woke Bae of Ride-Hailing Apps
“We’re not the nice guys,” Lyft president John Zimmer told Time. “We’re a better boyfriend.”A New Book on Yoga Aims to Democratize the Practice
Yoga Bodies shows people of all ages, backgrounds, shapes, and skill levels.3 Former Olympic Gymnasts Just Gave Chilling Public Accounts of Sexual Abuse
▶️ More than 100 women have come forward to accuse a USA Gymnastics physician of sexual abuse.The Best Street Style From Tokyo Fashion Week
Bold hair, oversized coats, so much blue.How a Device That Mimics Your Period Could Advance Women’s Reproductive-Health Treatments
EVATAR is basically a menstrual cycle on a chip.The Only Pajamas I’ll Wear in Front of Other People
They’re the ultimate gateway to a coordinated sleepwear closet.7 Great Sneakers Inspired by Céline’s Cool New Style
It’s the only thing you’ll want to wear this summer.Soon You Can Swipe Right on Hotties From Your Work Computer
Finally.Some Exciting News for People Who Love Smoothies, But in a Bowl
You won’t need your Vitamix for this.
Eckhaus Latta’s spring 2017 knits must be really cozy.Why Is Kanye West So Obsessed With Calabasas?
Close reading his uncanny (San Fernando) valley vision.Red Is the Most Important Color in Fashion Right Now
The official shade of fall makes a statement that goes far beyond the color wheel.Get to Know the 8 Finalists for the LVMH Prize
Update your March Madness–style bracket accordingly.How I Get It Done: Nell McShane Wulfhart, Professional Travel Writer and Decision Coach
On never leaving home without a pair of slippers, the hell that is tax season, and how she tries to blend in wherever she goes.How Social Media Is Helping Washington Search for Its Missing Black Teens — and What Happens Next
Black teens go missing at a disproportionate rate — and the problem isn’t limited to D.C.Bill O’Reilly Too Busy Making Fun of Congresswoman’s Hair to Listen to Her Speak
The Fox News host called Congresswoman Maxine Waters’s hair a “James Brown wig.”Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Talks Nonstop!
Try asking her to help you out (by shutting up).All the Things Women Are Doing Wrong
Here are 54 things women just can’t get right.Donald Trump Spoiled His Daughter-in-Law’s Pregnancy Announcement
He “couldn’t help it.”