• Join Clé de Peau Beauté expert makeup artist Kyriaki Savrani as she discusses the best looks for spring beauty. Bergdorf Goodman, 754 Fifth Ave., nr. 57th St. (212-872-2726); 1011. Call for reservations.
• Receive a luxury facial and massage from Sisley-Paris with purchase of any two botanical products. Bloomingdale’s Soho, 504 Broadway, nr. Broome St. (212-729-5131); call for an appointment.
• Ditch the sports scene and join Bliss Spa for Super Bowl Spa Day, featuring free polish changes, discounts on Bliss and Laboratoire Remède products, prizes, and snacks. Bliss 49, 541 Lexington Ave., nr. 49th St. (212-219-8970); 36.
• Bridal dresses by Reem Acra are up to 60 percent off. Through 1/31. Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl.; 107:30.
• All of the remaining 2008 stock at Temperley London is marked up to 80 percent off. The mini-kaleidoscope dress was $1,295 and is now $323, and a tunic was $995 and is now $248. Through 2/1. 453 Broome St., at Mercer St., second fl. (212-219-2929); F (87), S (117), Su (127).
• Cashmere and silk scarves by Bajra are up to 75 percent off at Editor's Closet. Through 1/30. Don't have a membership? Click here to get your invite.
• The Rachel Comey and Hyden Yu clothes at In God We Trust (including the store's own line) are up to 50 percent off. Through 2/1. 265 Lafayette St., nr. Prince St. (212-966-9010); 116.
• Check out the Dunderdon sample sale, featuring urban work clothes for men and women. Through 1/31. 25 Howard St., nr. Lafayette St.; 48.
• Stop by Tracy Reese for an additional 10 percent off ready-to-wear, shoes, and accessories that are already marked 40 to 60 percent off. A trench is now $208 (originally $695), a printed dress is $121 (originally $405), and a printed cardigan is $83 (originally $275). 641 Hudson St., nr. Gansevoort St. (212-807-0505); 117.
• Sweet kids' clothes from Petit Bateau, Lili Gaufrette, and Splendid are marked down by 50 percent at Small Change. 1196 Lexington Ave., nr. 81st St. (212-772-6455); MF (106), S (105).
• Foley + Corinna's ready-to-wear and bags are up to 75 percent off. 143 Ludlow St., nr. Stanton St. (212-505-2650); F, S (noon8), Su (noon7).
• Fashion collector Irene Albright is retiring, and she's selling the pieces in her store for 80 to 90 percent off. Find Marc Jacobs, Moschino, Jean Paul Gaultier, Catherine Malandrino, and more at this liquidation sale. 32A Cooper Sq., at 6th St. (212-253-5894); F (117), S, Su (127).
• Check out Luca Luca's fall collection, for up to 90 percent off. 19 W. 36th St., nr. Fifth Ave., fourth fl. (212-644-5568); F (8:306:30), S, Su (115).
Most Viewed Stories
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
American Apparel Files for Bankruptcy
‘Truly Ugly Guy With Glasses’ Is Europe’s Most Virile Man
Ellie Kemper Thinks Kimmy Schmidt Would Fit in Well in Greenpoint
Céline’s Woman-Friendly Triumph
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
Astrology GIFs for the Week of October 5, 2015
Guess What? Americans Love Planned Parenthood
From Our Partners
De Blasio Puts Trip to Washington ‘On Hold’ as City Battens Down for Storm
20 Marble Nail Art Tutorials That Are Truly Mesmerizing
An Untitled Poem
7 Asian Beauty Trends You Need To Try Now
powered by PubExchange
Latest News from The CutAmericans Just Want to Eat in Peace — So They Hide It
We're a nation who hides our snacks.Cheap Thrill: Jacquemus’s Tailored T-Shirt
A signature piece from the "It" designer.All the Ceilings Women Keep Hitting Their Heads On
Ouch.Phoebe Philo Does Not Believe in Hair Extensions
About the strong beauty look from Sunday’s show.Free Rob
There's a Rob-shaped hole on the new Cosmo cover.Queen Ronda Rousey Is the First Woman to Cover Aussie Men’s Fitness
She's flexin' down under.Astrology GIFs for the Week of October 5, 2015
This week's horoscopes.The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
Just like at bars, it's the crowd that counts.
One more way to make weekdays easier.Coddington, Kawakubo Star in Interview Portfolio
They were photographed for a sweeping 60-page section by Fabien Baron.
Current shareholders, including Dov Charney, will no longer control the company.Ellie Kemper Thinks Kimmy Schmidt Would Fit in Well in Greenpoint
Nobody bats an eye at the character’s outfits because “everybody there dresses like that.”Sigourney Weaver on Talking to Ronald Reagan About Abortion Rights
He didn’t want to chat.This Santa Monica Loft Is a Neon Escape From New York Winters
Where an Upper East Side couple flees when the cold becomes unbearable.The Retired Modeling Agent Who Loves Empire
“I started my own agency — we represented Twiggy — but went off to be assistant to the actor Yul Brynner, who was dating my roommate at the time.”Witness a Photographer’s Affair With Los Angeles
Bruce Davidson captured the city in 1964, and again almost 50 years later.Bright Coats for Cold Days
New York women in winter's least-boring outerwear, from bright-green alpaca fur to leopard-print mohair.Céline’s Woman-Friendly Triumph
Phoebe Philo remains in touch with what women want to wear.Sleater-Kinney on Riot Grrl, Reuniting, and Portlandia
10 things we learned from their New Yorker Festival panel.Watch the Akris Livestream