• Join Clé de Peau Beauté expert makeup artist Kyriaki Savrani as she discusses the best looks for spring beauty. Bergdorf Goodman, 754 Fifth Ave., nr. 57th St. (212-872-2726); 1011. Call for reservations.
• Receive a luxury facial and massage from Sisley-Paris with purchase of any two botanical products. Bloomingdale’s Soho, 504 Broadway, nr. Broome St. (212-729-5131); call for an appointment.
• Ditch the sports scene and join Bliss Spa for Super Bowl Spa Day, featuring free polish changes, discounts on Bliss and Laboratoire Remède products, prizes, and snacks. Bliss 49, 541 Lexington Ave., nr. 49th St. (212-219-8970); 36.
• Bridal dresses by Reem Acra are up to 60 percent off. Through 1/31. Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl.; 107:30.
• All of the remaining 2008 stock at Temperley London is marked up to 80 percent off. The mini-kaleidoscope dress was $1,295 and is now $323, and a tunic was $995 and is now $248. Through 2/1. 453 Broome St., at Mercer St., second fl. (212-219-2929); F (87), S (117), Su (127).
• Cashmere and silk scarves by Bajra are up to 75 percent off at Editor's Closet. Through 1/30. Don't have a membership? Click here to get your invite.
• The Rachel Comey and Hyden Yu clothes at In God We Trust (including the store's own line) are up to 50 percent off. Through 2/1. 265 Lafayette St., nr. Prince St. (212-966-9010); 116.
• Check out the Dunderdon sample sale, featuring urban work clothes for men and women. Through 1/31. 25 Howard St., nr. Lafayette St.; 48.
• Stop by Tracy Reese for an additional 10 percent off ready-to-wear, shoes, and accessories that are already marked 40 to 60 percent off. A trench is now $208 (originally $695), a printed dress is $121 (originally $405), and a printed cardigan is $83 (originally $275). 641 Hudson St., nr. Gansevoort St. (212-807-0505); 117.
• Sweet kids' clothes from Petit Bateau, Lili Gaufrette, and Splendid are marked down by 50 percent at Small Change. 1196 Lexington Ave., nr. 81st St. (212-772-6455); MF (106), S (105).
• Foley + Corinna's ready-to-wear and bags are up to 75 percent off. 143 Ludlow St., nr. Stanton St. (212-505-2650); F, S (noon8), Su (noon7).
• Fashion collector Irene Albright is retiring, and she's selling the pieces in her store for 80 to 90 percent off. Find Marc Jacobs, Moschino, Jean Paul Gaultier, Catherine Malandrino, and more at this liquidation sale. 32A Cooper Sq., at 6th St. (212-253-5894); F (117), S, Su (127).
• Check out Luca Luca's fall collection, for up to 90 percent off. 19 W. 36th St., nr. Fifth Ave., fourth fl. (212-644-5568); F (8:306:30), S, Su (115).
Most Viewed Stories
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
The Very Uncomfortable Experience of Rewatching Election in 2016
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
Ask Polly: Should I Try to Help My Alcoholic Friend?
Outrageous Party Photos From Andy Warhol’s Factory Days
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
Chelsea Clinton Says She Didn’t Initially Know Her Mom Had Pneumonia Because She Was Trying to Power Through It
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
YogaToes Cured My Lifelong Fear of Bunions
This Lipstick Was Designed by a Woman Who Can See 100 Million Colors
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
Latest News from The CutThe FDA Is Finally Going to Update the Term ‘Healthy’
Currently, foods that are low in fat but high in sugar can use it, which, no.Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Kellyanne Conway made a Freudian slip.Meet the Designer Who Launched a Hit Label From His Apartment
Talking to Atlein designer Antonin Tron about his unconventional debut.In The Girl on the Train, Emily Blunt Fights the Stigma Around Female Alcoholism
The adaptation of Paula Hawkins’s best-selling novel hits theaters on October 7.Miley Cyrus Says She Was the ‘Least-Paid’ Actor on Hannah Montana
She was just excited to be on a Disney show.The Frozen Flowers at Dries Van Noten Are Your New Wedding Inspiration
Paris Fashion Week's most dramatic set so far.All the Street Style From Paris Fashion Week
Bryan Boy and Hari Nef, Mickey Mouse, lots of red.5 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy, From a Coffee Grinder to an A.P.C. Jacket
Including a Lanvin iPhone case for the cost of brunch.World’s Unluckiest Man Gets Venomous Spider Bite on Penis — Again
This is unfortunate.Sorry, Athleisure, Music Is Now Kate Hudson’s Life
“I write music and it’s super depressing.”
“I can’t have my children grow up and look at him as someone to respect.”Tom Hiddleston Thinks His Relationship With Taylor Swift Was ‘Private,’ Sure
Apparently, all of those paparazzi photos were “unsolicited.”Leonardo DiCaprio’s New Movie Takes on Climate Change One Newsboy Hat at a Time
Too many hats for one man.Study Confirms What Parents Already Know: Child Care Is Really Freakin’ Expensive
A new report finds that child care is expensive and sometimes hard to find.Lean In’s Workplace Inequality Report Doesn’t Tell Us Anything We Don’t Already Know
Another day, another workplace report.Here’s a Very Good Argument Against Stadium Proposals
What was supposed to be a simple Yankee Stadium engagement turned into a disaster.Yes, You Can Buy a Stylish Coat for Under $200
It can be done.Extravagant Makeup Inspired by Marie Antoinette’s Insane Beauty Routine
CR Fashion Book’s latest shoot.Preschool Teachers May Be Racially Biased Against Students, a New Study Found
The findings of a new study show how deeply rooted racism may be.Ask Polly: Should I Try to Help My Alcoholic Friend?
You’ve already done all you can.