• Place your bid on exclusive Bernhardt chairs at the Elle Décor Designer Chair Auction. The purchase of designs by Tory Burch, Marc Jacobs, Donna Karan, Michael Kors, Zac Posen, and more will support the Council of Fashion Designers of America. Bloomingdale’s, 1000 Third Ave., nr. Lexington Ave. (212-705-2000); 108:30.
• At J.Crew's very first sample sale, get up to 70 percent off retail prices on Italian cashmere cardigans, men's and women's clothes, and certain Madewell styles. Through 1/25. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl. (212-947-8748); Tues., Thurs. (107), Wed., Fri. (106), Sat., Sun. (115).
• Bring any of your old, gently worn dresses or clothes to Wink and get $50 toward the purchase of a new dress from the Wink collection, while Wink donates your old clothes to Housing Works. Also, they're donating 5 percent of all sales to four New York charities. Ongoing. To see hours and locations for all three outposts in New York, click here.
• Rachel Comey, Tashkent, and Corso Como shoes and boots are all $99 or less at Plum & Pear. Ongoing. 124 Ludlow St., nr. Rivington St. (212-529-1030); Mon.Sat. (18), Sun. (17).
• Get an extra 30 percent off all new items and already-reduced items on Rarechic.com when you type in the code President30. Online only. Through 1/20 at midnight.
• Men's shirts, sweaters, and outerwear by Martin Gordon and T-Tech by Tumi are up to 75 percent off. Through 1/23. 250 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-719-0001); Mon.Fri. (117).
• Hundreds of gowns from designers like Vera Wang, Reem Acra, Amsale, Kenneth Pool, Monique Lhuillier, and more are up to 50 percent off at Saks Fifth Avenue's bridal-blowout sale. Through 1/20. 611 Fifth Ave., nr. 50th St. (212-753-4000); Mon.Fri. (108), Sat. (107), Sun. (noon7).
• Everything at the Sunner sample sale is $50 and under coats are $50, sweaters are $25, and there will be bins of items for as low as $10. Through 1/22. 265 W. 37th St., nr. Eighth Ave. (646-290-6409); 8:307.
• Find white-gold and gold designs by fine-jewelry designer Judith Ripka at her sample sale, where her heart-inspired jewelry is 50 to 70 percent off. Through 1/24. The Carlton Hotel, 88 Madison Ave., nr. 28th St., Seville Room; Wed., Fri. (10–6), Thurs. (108), Sat. (104).
Most Viewed Stories
Josh Kushner, Ivanka Trump’s Brother-in-Law, Was Reportedly Spotted at the Women’s March
A Scene from the D.C. Women’s March
Bernie Sanders Wore the Only Appropriate Outfit to Trump’s Inauguration
Pro-Choice and Pro-Life Marchers Came Face-to-Face at the Women’s March
Why the Election of 9 Black Female Judges in Alabama Matters
Taylor Swift Won’t Save Us From Donald Trump
The Greatest Signs From the Women’s March
16 of the Cutest Kids at the Women’s March
Madonna to Women’s March Detractors: ‘F*ck You’
Over 1 Million New York Women Will Have Access to Free Contraception and Abortions
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.