• Receive a free paraffin hand treatment when you purchase $150 or more of Bliss products. Bloomingdale’s Soho, 504 Broadway, nr. Broome St. (212-729-5137); 127. Call for an appointment.
• Stop by Saks for gifts, facials, and expert tips. Receive a Stephanie Johnson bag filled with samples after your $50 beauty purchase. 611 Fifth Ave., nr. 50th St. (212-753-4000); 108.
• Take advantage of the ultrasale going on at Saks Fifth Avenue right now. Designer clothes, shoes, and accessories are up to 80 percent off. Yes, 80 percent. 611 Fifth Ave., at 50th St. (212-753-4000); Mon.Fri. (108), Sat. (107), Sun. (noon7).
• Messenger bags, wallets, and more by Manhattan Portage are 50 to 60 percent off. Through 1/11. 258 Elizabeth St., nr. Prince St. (212-226-9655); Fri., Sat. (117), Sun. (noon7).
• Nike Sportswear clothing and accessories are 50 percent off. Through 1/11. 21 Mercer St., nr. Grand St. (212-226-5433); Fri., Sat. (117), Sun. (noon6).
• Find 50 to 80 percent off stock at the Gargyle showroom for their end-of-season clearance sale. Through 1/9. 16A Orchard St., nr. Canal St. (917-470-9367); noon8.
• Pologeorgis’ minks, sables, and fur accessories are reduced by 40 to 60 percent. Through 1/9. 143 W. 29th St., nr. Sixth Ave., eighth fl. (212-563-2250); by appointment only.
• Check out the Housing Works warehouse sale, where a Marc Jacobs dress is $30. Bargain hunters, this one's for you. One day only. 4849 35th St., nr. 48th Ave., Long Island City, (718-786-6160); 104.
• At the Michael Angel sample sale, dresses are $400 (originally $1,200), tanks are $100 (originally $500), and leggings are $100 (originally $350). Also, vintage designer pieces will be marked off 60 percent. Through 1/11. Mina NYC, 32A Cooper Square, nr. 6th St. (212-253-5894); noon–7.
• Agent Provocateur’s racy underthings are half off; the Bridgette bra is $65. Through 1/10. 133 Mercer St., nr. Prince St. (212-965-0229); Mon.Sat. (117), Sun. (noon6).
• Save on knits, sweaters, dresses, jackets, lingerie, accessories, and more at Free People's sample sale. Through 1/11. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave., second fl.; Tues. (17), Wed. (106), Thurs. (107), Fri. (106), Sat. (115).
Most Viewed Stories
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
The Very Uncomfortable Experience of Rewatching Election in 2016
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
Ask Polly: Should I Try to Help My Alcoholic Friend?
Outrageous Party Photos From Andy Warhol’s Factory Days
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Chelsea Clinton Says She Didn’t Initially Know Her Mom Had Pneumonia Because She Was Trying to Power Through It
YogaToes Cured My Lifelong Fear of Bunions
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.