• Head to Times Square to meet Jenny McCarthy, who's in town to show off Suave's new hair products and offer free samples. Military Island, Times Square, nr. 43rd St.; 11:301.
• All fall and winter 2008 items are up to 80 percent off at Moschino. Ongoing. 401 W. 14th St., at Ninth Ave. (212-243-8600); 117.
• Get an additional 50 percent off all the sale items at Ben Sherman. Ongoing. 96 Spring St., nr. Broadway (212-680-0160); Mon.Sat. (108), Sun. (117).
• Lorick, Devotte, Cheap Monday, and more are on sale at Inven.Tory. Denim for men and women is $50, boots are $200, and sweaters are $160. Ongoing. 19 Kenmare St., nr. Bowery; daily (128).
• The fall dresses stocked at Honey in the Rough are 25 percent off. Expect to see lines like Tsumori Chisato and more. Ongoing. 161 Rivington St., nr. Clinton St. (212-228-6415); Mon.Sat. (noon8), Sun. (noon7).
• Sexy underwear by Dutch designer Marlies|Dekkers is buy one, get another item of equal or lesser value free. Through 1/14. Marlies|Dekkers at the Plaza Retail Collection, 1 W. 58th St., nr. Fifth Ave. (212-230-1724); Mon.Sat. (117), Sun. (noon6).
• Marithé + François Girbaud closes on January 15, and they're going out with a sale — everything is 70 to 90 percent off. Through 1/15. 47 Wooster St., nr. Broome St. (212-625-0066); Mon.Sat. (117), Sun. (noon. 6).
Most Viewed Stories
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Everything We Know About Brad Pitt’s Plane Incident
Jaden Smith on the Many Subtle Flavors of Water
Taylor Swift’s Squad Begged Kim Kardashian for Mercy
Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Unveiled Their Baby on Instagram
Gigi Hadid Fought Back Against a Creepy Stranger Who Grabbed Her
The 6 Best Denim Shops on Etsy
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Fashion FeaturesCiara's Wedding Dress Was Too Big for the Chapel
To be fair, it was a 13 foot-long dress.You and Rihanna Will Both Want to Invest in Dior’s New Bag
It's got something for everyone.Polo Shirts Have Turned Their Back on Ryan Lochte
Along with his other major sponsors.Ryan Lochte Will No Longer Be Paid to Wear Tiny Bathing Suits
Speedo remains committed to transparency.Laura Brown Is the New Editor-in-Chief of InStyle
After 11 years at Harper’s Bazaar.Tyra Banks Is Going to Teach a Class on Smizing at Stanford
"If I see somebody not paying attention, I’m gonna call on them."This Floating Pier Is the Most Zen Installation Ever
Walking on water in Italy.Nation Is Appalled by Matt Lauer’s Nude Ankles During Ryan Lochte Interview
What’s the opposite of “Jeah”?8 People at the Life of Pablo Pop-up Explain Why Kanye West Is a God
"I mean, Kanye West is just Kanye West. There's not more or less you can say about Kanye West. He's just Mr. West!"A T-shirt Is Enough
Simplicity, versatility, and cool. What more could you want?
She took a perfect pencil dive off a 30-foot yacht.American Apparel Is Being Sued by Former Workers
As the company considers putting itself up for sale.A Gendered History of the Tailored Suit
From Marlon Brando to Coco Chanel.How Zendaya Developed Such Great Style at the Young Age of 19
The star's best looks from Disney to now.Proof That If You’re Chic Enough, a Little Federal Investigation Doesn’t Matter
Is this the best they could do?5,300-Year-Old Mummified Iceman Probably Would’ve Been a Street-Style Star
He had several different looks and was “pretty picky.”J.Crew Has Identified 226 Shades of Pink
Even more than there are shades of gray.Gigi and Bella Hadid Merch Is Now Somehow a Thing That Is Happening
Today in Hadidiana.Gird Your Loins for the Return of Yeezy to New York Fashion Week
The season approaches.This Indie Brand Had a Great Response to Ivanka Trump
When she bought one of their cuffs, they donated the proceeds to the Clinton campaign.