• Preview wedding gowns by Kenneth Pool at the label's trunk show. Saks Fifth Avenue, 611 Fifth Ave., nr. 50th St. (212-940-2269); 108.
• Stop by the Sonia Rykiel trunk show to get 15 percent off all items by the designer, while sipping champagne. Owl's Lab, 20 E. 12th St., nr. University Ave. (212-633-2672); 59.
• The feminine silk and knit dresses by Sophia Eugene are $100 (down from $248), coats are $150 (down from $399), and blazers are $80 (down from $215). At the same sale, Christopher Deane wool coats are $150 (originally $457), silk dresses are $150 (down from $332), and silk tops are $80 (originally $240). Through 2/1. 37 Cornelia St., nr. Bleecker St. (212-488-2124); 128.
• Save up to 75 percent on clothing and accessories from Nili Lotan, Ali Ro, J Brand, Raven, and Matt Bernon at Ravinstyle Studio. Through 1/30. 466 Washington St., nr. Watts St., Room 1W (212-965-9626); 117.
• Find up to 80 percent off at Iisli, where skirts and pants are $65, dresses and jackets are $100, cardigans are $75, and tees are $45. 25 Bond St., nr. Bowery (212-228-1376); call for hours.
• Find Samantha Pleet, Wowch, and Perks and Mini samples at the I Heart showroom sale. 262 Mott St., nr. Houston St. (212-219-9265); 128.
• Bridal dresses by Reem Acra are up to 60 percent off. Through 1/31. Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl.; 107:30.
• All of the remaining 2008 stock at Temperley London is up to 80 percent off. The mini-kaleidoscope dress was $1,295 and is now $323, and a tunic that was $995 is now $248. Through 2/1. 453 Broome St., at Mercer St., second fl. (212-219-2929); Fri. (87), Sat. (117), Sun. (127).
Most Viewed Stories
Mary-Kate Olsen Strains Every Muscle in Her Face in an Attempt to Smile
The Fashion Executive Who Doesn’t Wear Underwear on Dates
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Prince George Has No Time for Justin Trudeau’s High Fives
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
The Will & Grace Reunion Was Intensely Documented for Social Media
Madame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of September 26
Los Angeles Police Confirm Active Criminal Investigation Against Derrick Rose
From Our Partners
The Zoe Report
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.