• Preview the new age-defying lip balm by Darphin, and get it personalized by artist Olivia Wolfe with purchase. Bergdorf Goodman, 754 Fifth Ave., nr. 57th St. (212-872-2730); 12–6.
• Authors Mauricio and Roger Padilha will be at Resurrection signing copies of their new tome, The Stephen Sprouse Book. The book comes in four colors, so you can pick your favorite or collect all four. 217 Mott St., nr. Spring St. (212-625-1374); 46.
• Sucre's stock of Current/Elliott is on sale, along with Olga Kapustina, Pucci, and more, for up to 75 percent off. Through 1/27. 357 Bleecker St., nr. Charles St. (212-352-1640); Mon.Wed. (117), Thurs.Sat. (118), Sun. (noon7).
• Katie Holmes made the Current/Elliott rolled jeans famous, and now they're on sale. Get 15 percent off all styles. Owl's Lab, 20 E. 12th St., nr. Fifth Ave. (212-633-2672); 59.
• Evening, cocktail, and bridal dresses by Angel Sanchez are up to 80 percent off. Evening and bridal dresses start at $800 (originally $4,950 and above), and cocktail dresses start at $250 (originally $3,000 and above). Through 1/23. 148 W. 37th St., nr. Broadway. (212-921-9827); 107.
• Men's shirts, sweaters, and outerwear by Martin Gordon and T-Tech by Tumi are up to 75 percent off. Through 1/23. 250 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-719-0001); Mon.Fri. (117).
• Get up to 75 percent off contemporary lighting, seating, storage, and other items at Moss. Through 1/25. 158 Wooster St., at Houston St.; Sat., Sun. (noon6).
• Le Sous Sol is closing, which means their stock of Belgian fashion labels like A.F Vandervorst is 80 percent off. Through 1/24. 137 Rivington St., nr. Suffolk St. (212-477-7723); Fri., Sat. (18).
• Find white-gold and gold designs by fine-jewelry designer Judith Ripka at her sample sale, where her heart-inspired jewelry is 50 to 70 percent off. Through 1/24. The Carlton Hotel, 88 Madison Ave., nr. 28th St., Seville Room; Wed., Fri. (10–6), Thurs. (10–8), Sat. (10–4).
• Get 60 percent off at Oak's end-of-season sale. Through 1/25. 28 Bond St., nr. Lafayette St. (212-677-1293); Mon.Sat. (118), Sun. (117). 208 N. 8th St., nr. Driggs Ave., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-782-0521); Mon.Sat. (118), Sun. (117).
• Get 60 to 80 percent off Tokidoki handbags, backpacks, messenger bags, and more. Through 1/25. Metropolitan Pavilion, 123 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fourth fl.; Thurs. (127), Fri. (87), Sat., Sun. (107).
• J.Crew's very first sample sale boasts 70 percent off retail prices on men's and women's clothes, including Italian-cashmere cardigans and a few Madewell styles. Through 1/25. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl. (212-947-8748); Tues., Thurs. (107), Wed., Fri. (106), Sat., Sun. (115).
Most Viewed Stories
Elizabeth Warren Just Said What Most Women Wish They Could to Donald Trump
I Tried Hillary Clinton’s Diet and Now I Sympathize With Her
Blake Lively Reportedly Just Gave Birth, and You’ll Never Guess Who’s Running to the Hospital
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
Here Are the 5 Most Random Anecdotes From Tiffany Trump’s New York Times Profile
The Mysterious Deaths of Two Sisters in a Luxury Hotel
Prince George Has No Time for Justin Trudeau’s High Fives
It’s Time to Stop Writing ‘I Hope You’re Well’ in Emails
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.