• Check out the spring Burberry collection at Bergdorf Goodman. 754 Fifth Ave., nr. 57th St. (800-558-1855); 25.
• Foley + Corinna's ready-to-wear and bags are up to 75 percent off. Through 2/1. 143 Ludlow St., nr. Stanton St. (212-505-2650); Wed.Sat. (noon8), Sun. (noon7).
• Watches, jewelry, sunglasses, handbags, and other leather goods by the Italian brand Breil Milano is up to 70 percent off. Through 2/14. 148 Spring St., nr. Wooster St. (212-925-1031); Mon.Sat. (117), Sun. (116).
• Fashion collector Irene Albright is retiring, and selling the pieces in her store for 80 to 90 percent off. Find Marc Jacobs, Moschino, Jean Paul Gaultier, Catherine Malandrino, and more at this liquidation sale. Through 2/1. 32A Cooper Sq., at 6th St. (212-253-5894); Thurs., Fri. (117), Sat., Sun. (127).
• Get up to 75 percent off clothing and accessories from Nili Lotan, Ali Ro, J Brand, Raven, and Matt Bernon at Ravinstyle Studio. Through 1/30. 466 Washington St., nr. Watts St., Room 1W (212-965-9626); 117.
• The feminine-silk and knit dresses by Sophia Eugene are $100 (down from $248), coats are $150 (down from $399), and blazers are $80 (down from $215). At the same sale, Christopher Deane wool coats are $150 (originally $457), silk dresses are $150 (down from $332), and silk tops are $80 (originally $240). Through 2/1. 37 Cornelia St., nr. Bleecker St. (212-488-2124); 128.
• Find up to 80 percent off at Iisli , where skirts and pants are $65, dresses and jackets are $100, cardigans are $75, and tees are $45. Through 1/29. 25 Bond St., nr. Bowery (212-228-1376); call for hours.
• Find Samantha Pleet, Wowch, and Perks and Mini samples at the I Heart showroom sale. Through 1/29. 262 Mott St., nr. Houston St. (212-219-9265); 128.
Most Viewed Stories
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
How to Get Out of Any Party Conversation
‘Weed Dick’ Is the New Way for Men to Sexually Disappoint You
Cindy Crawford on Bagels, Instagirls, and Bringing the Supermodel Era to TV
American Apparel Files for Bankruptcy
Astrology GIFs for the Week of October 5, 2015
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
All the Ceilings Women Keep Hitting Their Heads On
‘Truly Ugly Guy With Glasses’ Is Europe’s Most Virile Man
From Our Partners
The Zoe Report
Why I Quit Shopping At Zara
How Demi Lovato Embraced This Body “Problem” We All Have
Clever nightstand alternatives (for small-spaces!)
The Fashion Spot
New Study Says People Think Better of You When You Wear Black
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping Features7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Don't be one of the 100,000 losers waiting for back orders.Stock Up on These Fall Boots Under $300
Sensible lace-ups, sparkly shoes, and more.Cheap Thrill: Jacquemus’s Tailored T-Shirt
A signature piece from the "It" designer.Outfit of the Week: A Smart Way to Layer Basics
One more way to make weekdays easier.Cool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.Treat Yourself Friday: A Quirky Bucket Bag
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.