• Filipino brand VMV Hypoallergenics is hosting a trunk show at Henri Bendel to preview their SuperSkin line, marking its first availability in the United States. Through 1/11. 712 Fifth Ave., nr. 56th St. (212-247-1100); Mon.Sat. (108), Sun. (noon.7).
• Marithé + François Girbaud is closing its store on January 15, and everything is 70 to 90 percent off. Through 1/15. 47 Wooster St., nr. Broome St. (212-625-0066); Mon.Sat. (117), Sun. (noon.6).
• Fall items at Reiss are up to 70 percent off. A down jacket that was $550 is now $160, and a cashmere cardigan that was $230 is now $70. Ongoing. 387 W. Broadway, nr. Spring St. (212-925-5707); 309 Bleecker St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-488-2412). Call for hours.
• Take 40 percent off everything at Operations and 70 percent off certain items. A tweed jacket is only $80. Ongoing. 50 Ninth Ave., nr. 14th St. (212-924-1971); 60 Mercer St., nr. Broome St. (212-334-4950). Call for hours.
• The vintage bags and glasses at Cherry are 50 percent off, along with clothing and accessories. 19 Eighth Ave., nr. Jane St. (212-924-1410); Mon.Sat. (noon8), Sun. (noon.7).
• Save on knits, sweaters, dresses, jackets, lingerie, accessories, and more at Free People's sample sale. Through 1/10. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave., second fl.; Tues. (17), Wed. (106), Thurs. (107), Fri. (106), Sat. (115).
• For moms-to-be, maternity clothes from Mylo Dweck Maternity (which stocks Ella Moss, Velvet, and Hudson Jeans) offers sweaters for $40, tops for $30, and skinny jeans for $50. Through 1/7. 720 Fifth Ave., nr. 56th St., tenth fl. (917-402-7847); Tues. (87), Wed. (96).
• Hundreds of gowns from designers like Vera Wang, Reem Acra, Amsale, Kenneth Pool, Monique Lhuillier, and more are up to 50 percent off at Saks Fifth Avenue's bridal blowout sale. Through 1/20. 611 Fifth Ave., nr. 50th St. (212-753-4000); Mon.Fri. (108), Sat. (107), Sun. (noon.7).
• All shoes are $20 to $75 and boots are $35 to $75 at the Shoe-Inn 13th Annual Warehouse Sale. Find women’s designer shoe collections by Marc Jacobs, Chloé, Tory Burch, Stella McCartney, and Burberry. Through 1/7. 1356 Broadway, nr. 36th St.; 97.
Most Viewed Stories
Donald Trump Spent the Morning After the Debate Fat-Shaming Miss Universe, Again
Hillary Clinton’s Sickest Debate Burns
Former Miss Universe Becomes U.S. Citizen So She Can Vote Against Trump
2009 Called — It Wants Its Vogue-Versus-Bloggers Fight Back.
Area Woman Interrupted by Man 25 Times in 26 Minutes
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
The Fashion Executive Who Doesn’t Wear Underwear on Dates
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber Are Separating After 11 Years Together
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.