Drink in the way too distant summer with Versace's spring 2009 ads, starring Kate Moss and Gisele Bündchen, shot by Mario Testino. The Daily Mail is alleging the house Photoshopped Moss. Well, yes, Daily Mail. Everyone Photoshops the hell out of everything and everyone these days. We hear Gisele requires minimal retouching, but we wonder what happened to her ass in this picture. Did it get lost on her way to the invisible railing she's leaning up against? But more important, with each new spring campaign, we are that much closer to summer and warmth and short dresses and open-toed shoes and frozen cocktails served in coconuts or other fruits. Judging by how some lady New York City residents dressed on New Year's Eve, we're not the only ones thinking wishfully.
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split