Drink in the way too distant summer with Versace's spring 2009 ads, starring Kate Moss and Gisele Bündchen, shot by Mario Testino. The Daily Mail is alleging the house Photoshopped Moss. Well, yes, Daily Mail. Everyone Photoshops the hell out of everything and everyone these days. We hear Gisele requires minimal retouching, but we wonder what happened to her ass in this picture. Did it get lost on her way to the invisible railing she's leaning up against? But more important, with each new spring campaign, we are that much closer to summer and warmth and short dresses and open-toed shoes and frozen cocktails served in coconuts or other fruits. Judging by how some lady New York City residents dressed on New Year's Eve, we're not the only ones thinking wishfully.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament