Today's a big day for spring campaigns. Earlier, Victoria Beckham's non-bony Armani underwear campaign debuted. The stars must have aligned, because a peek of Katie Holmes's Miu Miu campaign also came out today. Both are paparazzi favorites and moms, have short brown pixie cuts, and were completely unexpected choices for each house. But whereas Posh's panty ad was provocative and lusty, Holmes seems meek here. Perhaps it's unfair to compare, because Katie's wearing clothes and Posh isn't, but Mrs. Tom Cruise looks repressed and glazed-over. Then again, what else is new? Eight other models are rumored to star alongside Holmes in the ads — maybe those shots are more vibrant. Having said all that, we do want that dress, so the ad is a success!
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like