Finally, Lindsay Lohan's spring ads for Italian lifestyle brand Fornarina are out. We learned that Lohan landed the campaign back in May and confess that this isn't exactly what we had in mind. It's more, how should we say, going to a debauched costume party as Dorothy on the Fourth of July than we expected. Lohan looks fabulous, but the clothes just aren't her style. Say what you will about her leggings line — and we've said plenty — but we prefer her in her 6126 ads. You know, a little more vamp, a little less tart. See more photos after the jump.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve