Finally, Lindsay Lohan's spring ads for Italian lifestyle brand Fornarina are out. We learned that Lohan landed the campaign back in May and confess that this isn't exactly what we had in mind. It's more, how should we say, going to a debauched costume party as Dorothy on the Fourth of July than we expected. Lohan looks fabulous, but the clothes just aren't her style. Say what you will about her leggings line — and we've said plenty — but we prefer her in her 6126 ads. You know, a little more vamp, a little less tart. See more photos after the jump.
Rosario Dawson Loves Flashing Her Thighs
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Rosario Dawson Loves Flashing Her Thighs
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas