Our favorite Elite model with a trust fund, Lydia Hearst, stars in the spring 2009 Pringle of Scotland ads shot by Steven Meisel. And behold! We've obtained a peak at the campaign's third (she stars alongside Pixie Geldof and Daisy Lowe). We lamented Lydia's lack of versatility when this editorial came out in Zoo Germany. Her expression here is the same glossed-over look — one we imagine she'd get if we were explaining something complicated to her that she didn't understand ("We're in a recession. Re-ce-ssion."). But the hair is winning. Anything to give a girl some height, which we know she doesn't need, but still.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament