Our heart goes out to 23-year-old model Alexandra Tomlinson. She took a spill on the Chanel Couture runway today in Paris. Grazia reports that a member of the front row helped her up. A play-by-play of the fall hasn't yet surfaced, since, sadly, they don't broadcast the couture shows like hockey games. But the shoes are pretty high — if not nearly as outlandish as the spring 2009 shoes — so perhaps they're to blame. Man, falling at couture is so much worse than falling at any old show. Because couture is all about "the dream," and "the dream" doesn't eat it in front of the whole world. But it's okay, Alex. You're the star of the show now!
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat