• Getting injections of botulinum toxin during pregnancy may cause birth defects in unborn children. Doctors in Australia linked a woman's use of the botulin called Dysport (which is not Botox) to her child being born deaf and blind in 2005. [Jezebel]
• "Moob jobs," or breast-reduction surgeries for men, are on the rise in Great Britain. They're on the list of the top five plastic-surgery procedures performed on men. [Daily Mail]
• Makeup artist Pat McGrath was inspired by the Johannes Vermeer painting Girl With a Pearl Earring for the Christian Dior Couture show. Indeed, the models looked like painted dolls, as usual. [WWD]
• The celestial maracuja bathing nectar by Molton Brown is "maddeningly divine." But doesn't the name "celestial maracuja" (whatever that means) imply as much? [Beauty Snob]
• University of Miami dermatologists recommend wearing Kinerase Ultra Rich eye cream under makeup. Think they were paid to say that? [Glamour]
Most Viewed Stories
‘Weed Dick’ Is the New Way for Men to Sexually Disappoint You
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
How to Get Out of Any Party Conversation
Amber Rose, Populist Slut Hero of Our Time
7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Cindy Crawford on Bagels, Instagirls, and Bringing the Supermodel Era to TV
You Think You’re Too Classy to Drink Champagne From a Bong?
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
All the Ceilings Women Keep Hitting Their Heads On
From Our Partners
7 Eyebrow Mistakes You Need to Stop Making Immediately
Fabulous Find of the Week: Forever 21 Trench Coat
This 30-Day Squat Challenge Will Transform Your Body
Thrillist: Things No Self-Respecting Adult Should Be Doing on Facebook
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesJohn Galliano Doesn’t Do Instagram Eyebrows
Put down the brow pencil.Chanel Brings Back the Pigtail
You're going to want two of everything.Adriana Lima on Boxing, Brazilian Beauty Secrets
"It's in the water, I think."Assessing Steven Klein’s NARS Collaboration
Does the famed photographer's aesthetic translate to lipstick?The One Beauty Item That Keeps Popping Up at Fashion Month
A new makeup-artist favorite.Right Now the Exercise Pill Is Nothing But a Beautiful Fantasy
It isn't happening anytime soon.This Terrifying Face Mask Is a New Korean Beauty Trend
You'll look like a serial killer, but it gives you extra-soft skin.Phoebe Philo Does Not Believe in Hair Extensions
About the strong beauty look from Sunday’s show.Even Barbie Wants Kim Kardashian’s Makeup Artist
Life in plastic, it's fantastic.This Is How You Should Smell for Fall
Hint: not like a pumpkin.
What "past future perfect" means in terms of hair and makeup.Why Does My Heart Feel Like It’s Exploding?
A girl's guide to chest pain.The World’s Easiest Way to Highlight Your Face
How to strobe like a pro.A Pregnant Supermodel Explains What She Eats
"Don't be afraid of the fat."It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Hate you, boomers.Inside a Beauty Editor’s Insane Skin-Care Routine
A minimum of 12 products.Pat McGrath Wants You Dipped in Gold
The legendary makeup artist launches an exclusive product.Let’s All Get High on Cold-Pressed Juice!
Juice Crawls just killed nightlife.John Legend on His Sitcom Pilot With Chrissy Teigen
"A modern-day romantic comedy."3 Fall Polishes to Express Your Inner Angst
For the #FallGoth inside you.