Another image from Katie Homes's Miu Miu campaign just dropped and wow. We thought she looked repressed in the picture that came out yesterday. But what is going on here? We suppose the idea was to expand on the draping of the dress and go with a Grecian goddess motif — a pragmatic approach. But just what is Katie the Goddess of? Supressed emotion? Angst the depths of which Jenny Humphrey knows not, even when going through her Fiona Apple phase? Women suffocated by Scientologist husbands, paparazzi, children more fashionable than themselves, and their inability to be their own person? Perhaps this picture tells us that even that pain is not as acute as sticking a bare hand into an open flame. Deep, Miu Miu. Deep.
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season