So how was your New Year's Eve? Wrapped in a coat, pants or thick stockings, and scarves, we hope. We trust you, fair readers, weren't among those unfortunate ladies who wore minidresses with no stockings and open-toed shoes. Christ Almighty, if they had to amputate their ankles at the end of the night, it would have been deserved. The celebrities were mostly in hiding, but lots of pop stars, like Solange Knowles and Fergie, had to perform. Paris and Nikki Hilton hosted a party, and Mickey Rourke showed his face at an event in Miami. We judge their outfits and more in the slideshow.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat
- Roitfeld Cast Herself in Seyfried’s Givenchy Ads