The red carpet at the Screen Actors Guild Awards was an eye-popping explosion of color. Bright ensembles paraded down one after another, from Eva Longoria-Parker's peachy coral Jenny Packham gown to Freida Pinto's periwinkle draped dress by Marchesa. Royal blue stood out on Kate Winslet in Narciso Rodriguez and Marcia Cross in Carolina Herrera. Christina Applegate wore kelly green Emanuel Ungaro, Marisa Tomei chose golden yellow Elie Saab, and Evan Rachel Wood selected deep teal Monique Lhuillier. Of course, the basic blacks were bound to show up last night on Susan Sarandon, January Jones, and Robin Wright Penn. Even Angelina, queen of the black, wrapped herself in Max Azria's muted shade of sapphire. For more colorful looks from the SAG Awards, click ahead.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat
- Roitfeld Cast Herself in Seyfried’s Givenchy Ads
- Dirty Levi’s Jeans Sell for $36,100
- Best Bet: Mango Patterned Sweater
- Padma Lakshmi Played Belly-Button Peekaboo