The red carpet at the Screen Actors Guild Awards was an eye-popping explosion of color. Bright ensembles paraded down one after another, from Eva Longoria-Parker's peachy coral Jenny Packham gown to Freida Pinto's periwinkle draped dress by Marchesa. Royal blue stood out on Kate Winslet in Narciso Rodriguez and Marcia Cross in Carolina Herrera. Christina Applegate wore kelly green Emanuel Ungaro, Marisa Tomei chose golden yellow Elie Saab, and Evan Rachel Wood selected deep teal Monique Lhuillier. Of course, the basic blacks were bound to show up last night on Susan Sarandon, January Jones, and Robin Wright Penn. Even Angelina, queen of the black, wrapped herself in Max Azria's muted shade of sapphire. For more colorful looks from the SAG Awards, click ahead.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her