• Oak's end-of-season sale features 40 percent off this week with pricing going down another 10 percent each week. By January 25, remaining winter stock will be 60 percent off. Through 1/25. 28 Bond St., nr. Lafayette St. (212-677-1293); Mon.Sat. (118), Sun. (117); 208 N. 8th St., nr. Driggs Ave., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-782-0521); Mon.Sat. (118), Sun. (117).
• Hundreds of gowns from designers like Vera Wang, Reem Acra, Amsale, Kenneth Pool, Monique Lhuillier, and more are up to 50 percent off at Saks Fifth Avenue's bridal blowout sale. Through 1/20. 611 Fifth Ave., nr. 50th St. (212-753-4000); Mon.Fri. (108), Sat. (107), Sun. (noon.7).
• Streetwear, accessories, and kicks from Supreme are up to 80 percent off. Cash only. Today only. 109 Crosby St., at Prince St.; 116.
• Men's, women's, and children's clothing at Cacharel is up to 90 percent off. Through 1/9. Red Bag, 250 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave.; 117.
• All shoes are $20 to $75 and boots are $35 to $75 at the Shoe-Inn 13th Annual Warehouse Sale. Find women’s designer shoe collections by Marc Jacobs, Chloé, Tory Burch, Stella McCartney, and Burberry. Through 1/7. 1356 Broadway, nr. 36th St.; 97.
• Find 50 to 80 percent off stock at the Gargyle showroom for their end-of-season clearance sale. Through 1/9. 16A Orchard St., nr. Canal St. (917-470-9367); noon8.
Most Viewed Stories
Portraits of Privilege: A Teen Demands Mac ’n’ Cheese
Staving Off Cynicism at Comme des Garçons, McQueen, and Céline
‘Weed Dick’ Is the New Way for Men to Sexually Disappoint You
How to Get Out of Any Party Conversation
Maybe Refrain from Tweeting 'Kill All White Men'
Charging My Phone in the World’s Most Beautiful Abercrombie
9 Books We’re Reading Right Now
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
Amber Rose, Populist Slut Hero of Our Time
From Our Partners
Obama’s Subtle Undercutting of Israeli Self-Defense
The evolution of Miley Cyrus (and why you shouldn’t blame her for last night’s hot mess)
The Zoe Report
Why I Quit Shopping At Zara
11 Struggles Every Girl With Glasses Will Understand
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping Features7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Don't be one of the 100,000 losers waiting for back orders.Stock Up on These Fall Boots Under $300
Sensible lace-ups, sparkly shoes, and more.Cheap Thrill: Jacquemus’s Tailored T-Shirt
A signature piece from the "It" designer.Outfit of the Week: A Smart Way to Layer Basics
One more way to make weekdays easier.Cool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.Treat Yourself Friday: A Quirky Bucket Bag
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.