Michelle Obama's ivory Jason Wu gown was just one of many stunners at the Inaugural Ball events. And it seems like our First Lady's one-shoulder look is already trendsetting: Ashley Judd also wore a one-shoulder gown in a lavender hue, as did Jennifer Lopez, who looked stunning in mint-green Marchesa. Golden hues also hit big, as both Beyonce and Ashanti chose champagne-colored floor-length gowns, while Kerry Washington bedazzled her cocktail dress in a million gold beads. But Pete Wentz must have missed the whole black-tie memo, as he showed up in a T-shirt with Batman and Obama logos. Classy. And that's not all. To see what everyone else wore to the Inaugural Ball, click ahead.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her
Kim and Kanye Deny Versailles Wedding
Jessica Hart, Kim, Kanye & More at Art Basel
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her
- Kim and Kanye Deny Versailles Wedding
- Jessica Hart, Kim, Kanye & More at Art Basel
- Best Bet: Hive and Honey Military Twill Pants
- Cressida Bonas’s Baby Book: What Does It Mean?
- Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid?
- Is Sex a Workout?
- ‘Hard-Wired’ Sex Differences Are Meaningless
- Adam Levine Doesn’t Brush His Teeth
- Lena Dunham and Judy Blume Talk Sixth-Grade Lies
- Meet Naja, the Do-Good Lingerie Line
- Dame Edna, Bearer of Holiday Cheer
- Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once