The Fashion Informer interviewed retailer-cum-designer Steven Alan before Christmas and just posted the Q&A. In the intro to the conversation, about everything from Alan's beverage of choice to iPod rotation, the blogger writes Alan "is gearing up for the spring 2009 debut of his Steven Alan for Uniqlo collection." Yes, they just casually slipped that in there like we all knew, which we didn't, and offered no further details. We asked a Uniqlo spokeswoman to confirm the line was so, but she only said she was "unable to release any information about the Uniqlo collaboration." Perhaps Alan, shirts from whose regular line cost $158, didn't realize he wasn't supposed to tell The Fashion Informer? The spokeswoman did say "the" collaboration, so it sounds like a good possibility even though she declined to confirm anything. We hope it is, anyway. Because you know you're broke when you're holding out for your income tax return in January. And we heart Steven Alan, natch.
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like